What's your plans for Saturday?

Melody P.
on 9/7/24 4:33 am - Amarillo, TX

good mornin y'all!

Not just a whole lot happening today. Yesterday was a lot. It's left me in a lot of pain and exhausted. We have a few things to do but not a lot. Riley stayed the night. She is into anime which I totally am not lol. We watched some though. I had a fairly bad headache that sent me to bed earlier than I had planned.

QOTD: anything big planned for this month?

my myelogram is about the biggest thing I've got going so far.

B: lots of coffee and eggs

L: ???

D: probably a sandwich on light bread

Mel

Amy Liz
on 9/7/24 5:13 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ Yesterday was a very good day all around and I hope today is too. We are walking Chloe, getting some house things taken care of then taking the kids to lunch and to see Beetlejuice this afternoon. Relaxing back home with Matt Haig's new book The Life Impossible. I'm only 30 minutes into the audiobook and loving it. It seems I can't read fast enough these days and I'm flying through books lately. I just devoured 4 by Charlie Donlea (thank you Sheila!) back to back - they are good and were free on Audible!

QOTD - No big plans, lots of little ones though

Accountability - great, 40 active minutes and 8,310 steps. Today I am 167.2. Besides our little walk, I will keep busy and moving most of the day. I'm working on being more active/less sedentary in general, so up and on the move! Go the long way, park far away, all the extra trips and steps add up - keep moving!

B- coffee, eggbeater veggies scramble

l - half a pub burger and a few fries - who am I kidding? but 10 max

d- leftover chicken w/salad or turned into tacos on 25 cal corn tortillas

s - grapes, strawberries, jerky

Have a great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Partlypollyanna
on 9/7/24 6:10 am
RNY on 02/14/18

On my work trip next week, my colleague is taking me to their local 4 story bookstore and I have Matt haig's new book on the list of what I am planning to walk out with. Glad to hear it's good!!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Amy Liz
on 9/7/24 6:23 am
RNY on 11/21/16

I love a great bookstore! This is my 3rd Matt Haig and I enjoy his writing very much. Enjoy!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Melody P.
on 9/7/24 6:52 am - Amarillo, TX

4 stories? Awesome!

Mel

catwoman7
on 9/7/24 5:54 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' Weekenders!

ate and drank too much last night at the wine tasting. Feeling it this morning. No wine and few calories are on the plan for the weekend. No big plans for today. I just have to run over to a friend's this afternoon to spend time with her two kitties. Also, another friend gave me 5 lbs of apples. I have apple butter going in the instant pot right now (used Swerve brown sugar instead of the real brown sugar - so the calories are going to be really low). Hopefully this turns out - first time I've made it.

QOTD: it'll be a busy month - two more contractors coming this week to do window replacement estimates. Doctor appt for my mother and two wo vet appts. Both this week. Interviewing some nonprofits to see if we want to keep them in our trust (or in one case, add them). Going to a presentation this week on updates re: Alzheimer's research. A weeks worth a presentations next week - this series will include a couple of big names - Judy Collins, Heather Cox Richardson, Liz Cheney. Taking two classes (actually, three - I signed up for an online one through UW-Milwaukee). Can't remember what else. Well, and the usual book groups and film groups.

coffee with half & half

skyr with fruit

protein muffin

Danish rye with homemade apple butter

Dinner TBA - if we're here, maybe spaghetti. If we go somewhere with my brother and mother, then ???

have a great day, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Melody P.
on 9/7/24 6:54 am - Amarillo, TX

Liz Cheney would be very interesting to me!

Mel

catwoman7
on 9/7/24 2:28 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

she's the one I'm most excited about - love her!!

Queen JB
on 9/7/24 8:06 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Good Morning. I am stalling. I have stuff to do but it's 11am and I am in still in my PJs and haven't done a thing all morning. I need to prep for classes, do some work, and other around the house stuff but I am just stalled. Grim will be gone in a few hours and I hide I will perk up after he leaves and get going.

QOTD: We have a lot of house projects (new gas burner & solar) happening later this month. And I am teaching two classes. I hope the rest of the month is boring AF ;)

I take my once a week Wegovy shot on Friday morning and it's practically a fasting day once a week because I am so full and uninterested in food. Yesterday it took me 45 minutes to finish one Greek yogurt and then we went out to eat and I had about 4 bites of a salad. I'm feeling the same way this morning so today will be light. I brought home my salad so I will probably keep plugging away at it but this small salad should probably last me 9 or more meals!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

catwoman7
on 9/7/24 2:29 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

reminds me of the first few weeks post-op. Boy do I miss those days....

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 210 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 331 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 324 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 334 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 278 views