What's on your Thursday Menu?

Emiepie
on 9/5/24 5:25 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! It'll be a busy Friday-Eve for me but that means it'll be Friyay soon!! I hope your work chaos isn't too bad and so wish you could spill the tea!

QOTD: Home life we still have a few we write to our housekeeper, lawn maintenance, and some bills. Work life there are 7 accounts I have physical checks that we write from and the remaining are for accounting/pr and printed.

TSS: 10 years

B: SF latte, Fiber/protein oatmeal, turkey sausage, and an orange

L: Turkey and cheese sticks, carrots, light and fit yogurt and some fruit

S: Mixed nuts, a piece of fruit and yogurt

D: Tri tip salad with avocado, a banana, and dark chocolate

ES: Protein ice cream and carbmaster toast

E: 1/2 hour elliptical and 20 mins Pilates bar

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1311 Protein:103 Carbs:129 Fat:50

Have a great day!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Greateight
on 9/5/24 5:36 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

I am on the early train today. Calls starting at 9:00 and lasting through the day. Also, going to try and get to the gym tonight because we have a work outing to the Cubs game tomorrow and I don't know when I will get home from that.

This outing is one of those things that looks really cool at first, but then as it gets closer, the logistics start sinking in and it becomes a source of dread. Home to train station to office to ballpark to train station again.

If you were to draw a triangle, the train station to office leg is 2 miles, the office to ballpark is 5 miles and the ballpark to train is 6 miles or so.

Two weeks until we leave for Asia. I am not bringing my computer with me. I will have my phone but plan to use it infrequently.

QOTD: We still pay most of our bills by check. Personally, I only write one or so a year.

Breakfast: Bagel

Lunch: catered

Dinner: chicken

have a great day, all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Teenie
on 9/5/24 7:26 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good morning Queen JB and Menuers,

"Well, I'm not dead yet." Quoted from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. But I am tired enough I could sleep in a casket right now. Price changes going on at work. Bowling started for mom so 2 more nights of driving her to her activities. Closing the pool Saturday so I need to get the pool prepped to put the cover on. I am beat. I am trying to plan a trip to Costa Rica for the week after Thanksgiving, but I have not pulled the trigger on buying the tickets yet. I need 2000 more points for a free flight and just praying prices won't go up before I get them. I haven't even had time to peek in to see what your all up too so I hope all is well in your worlds.

I was at a picnic Sunday and had a lovely cold Spaghetti squash salad with artichokes, cucumbers, sun dried tomatoes, macadamia nuts there was also either feta or blue crumbles. It was amazing but could not find who made it. Does anyone have a recipe like this? I definitely want to try it for myself this weekend.

QOTD: I write them for work here and I pay for my dogs' vitamins with a check.

Accountability: Exercise has been nonexistent, and food has been willy nilly.

SS: 6 years 8-months 25 day 168.8 Lowest (129.4)

B: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate chocolate caramel creamer

MS: L&F caramel apple pie Greek Yogurt, nectarine, couple bites of egg salad

CB: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate chocolate caramel creamer

L: Korean BBQ chicken thigh, celery, carrots, pickle dip

D: cheeseburger on cloud bread

Exercise: dog walking,

Water and Vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I also use MiraLAX and fiber in my first coffee of the day.

Have a great day my friends.

Brightest blessings

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Lisa91941
on 9/5/24 7:37 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning. We are headed into the 100's for the next 6 days. Blech. I got my ass out of bed and out for a walk already this morning. I decided I didn't want to drive to the gym today, so this was my only other option except passing on exercise for the day. 40 minute fast walk done. Accountability for yesterday was pretty darn good. 73 minutes of exercise including treadmill time and weight machines and 11,373 steps. Food choices were excellent until I ate a small box of Cracker Jack's last night. And I'm not regretting it either. All water, all day.

Today I don't have much until I take the oldest grand to her Gymnastics Banquet this afternoon. They are holding it at the Bali Hai on the bay here. Bali Hai I did not get to have awards banquets like this when I was a child. Nor did my children. We got Pizza Hut or something. Until I leave for that, I'll mostly be hiding in the house from the heat.

QoTD: All my bills are auto deducted or electronically sent. I write 1-2 checks a month for the groomer and the hairdresser (who I guess is actually MY groomer?)

Bites today

B: 2 sausage links, 1 egg, 1/2 hash brown patty

L: leftover chicken

D: Polynesian buffet. I've seen the menu and it looks like I can make some sound choices from it.

Peace!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Amy Liz
on 9/5/24 7:46 am
RNY on 11/21/16

No banquets like that ever! Sounds fun - enjoy!! Your groomer

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Greateight
on 9/5/24 8:25 am
RNY on 08/29/18

When we were in Colorado for graduation, we went to an outdoor food court and there was a little league team. Three quarters of the kids had ordered sushi.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

White Dove
on 9/5/24 10:15 am - Warren, OH

I only got brave enough to try sushi about a year ago. It is hard to believe that kids like it.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Grim_Traveller
on 9/5/24 9:39 am
RNY on 08/21/12

Hey y'all. Just another day here. Trying to get some stuff done around the house before I go away for a week on Saturday.

Food is good, but I've been having acid attacks for the last week or so. Blah.

QOTD: I still write an occasional check for places that don't take electronic payments. It's a pain in the butt.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Grim_Traveller
on 9/5/24 9:42 am
RNY on 08/21/12

Is there an International Union of Pet and People Groomers? It seems like all groomers and hairdressers take checks or cash only. I had no idea. My barbershop is cash only. They have their own ATM in the waiting area.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

White Dove
on 9/5/24 10:19 am - Warren, OH

As a single woman, I write quite a few checks. When an appliance is not working right, or there is a plumbing, electrical, or other problem I call a repair person and none of them take credit cards. They are all self-employed and it is expensive for them to pay the service charges for using credit cards. That is also why groomers and hairdressers want cash or a check. Some companies will take credit but put an extra 10% charge to cover their charges.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 401 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 254 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 380 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 377 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 19 replies · 191 views