What's on your Wednesday Menu?

Lisa91941
on 9/4/24 7:35 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning. I'm trying to rush all the things so I can convince myself to go to workout class and treadmill after being a couch potato yesterday. I did real well on food, all water all day, but under 6K steps and zero intentional exercise. On the plus side, my body is not as sore and stiff as it was yesterday.

After work out, I need/want to hit up a few stores and then home to hide in the AC. Hopefully before noon. I've got the house closed up and the AC set. We are expecting to get near 100 today and stay there for the next 10 days. Now through October are the worst of weather in San Diego in my opinion.

QoTD: Really good household items go to HomeAgain. They set up apartments for people transitioning out of crisis care and they really make it homey. I love that. Clothes and other stuff to Goodwill or DAV. And all towels, blankets, soft stuff I drop off at my vet's office since they always need it for bedding for the animals.

Bites today

B: egg and peppers and bacon. Done so I can work out during my regular breakfast time.

L: leftover chicken

D: ground pork, freshly baked squash, veggies, feta, maybe a few cranberries

Peace.

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Grim_Traveller
on 9/4/24 8:01 am
RNY on 08/21/12

Morning gang. Not much going on here today. I've got a bunch of things to do to prepare for all the work being done on the house. And I'd like to get some more boxes finished before my class in CT next week.

Food and activity are on point. For some reason my weight stayed the same in spite of traveling last week. So that's a small win.

QOTD: You're giving away a petite size? I'm a petite size! Seriously, I have never been described as petite, or small, in my life. I was probably wearing a men's size small in grade school.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Mkess
on 9/4/24 9:40 am
VSG on 08/09/21

Good morning all and Happy Wednesday,

I am really enjoying having a rental car. I love the freedom and that I'm not doing the math if a $40 Uber ride is worth it to do a specific activity.

Yesterday found me having brunch overlooking the strip opposite the Bellagio, doing a stroll doing Downtown Boarding Pass Promotions, swimming, and an exquisite dinner.

QOTD- American Cancer Federation, free box groups, fellow Alano Club members, family friends, local social services, school garage sales.

B: Dannon Light and Fit Coconut Yogurt Tangerine.

L: Dim Sum or Thai.

D: ??? Probably a happy hour.

HW: 371 SW(8/9/21): 324 CW: 217 2 lbs til goal of skin reduction surgery. I'm looking for a new surgeon.

"Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. ? Buddha

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 402 views
Queen JB · 49 replies · 254 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 380 views
Queen JB · 25 replies · 377 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 19 replies · 191 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?