Happy September 1st, what's on your menu?

Melody P.
on 9/1/24 2:10 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin weekenders! Hoping this is the best so months for us all. Mine sure looks to be busy.

No big plans for the day that I know of. I might just take it pretty easy, my shoulder on the right side is really really acting up. I'm sitting here with the heating pad on now, it's annoying the crap outta me.

Rachel wanted to go to the thrift store yesterday to look at their costumes. She found one! Pics at the bottom of the post! LOL

QOTF: what's your most favorite costume do you remember from ultr childhood?

One year my mom dressed us as clowns. Cringy!

food is up in the air,

Mel

Amy Liz
on 9/1/24 4:48 am, edited 8/31/24 10:28 pm
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ Yesterday was a whole lot of nothing doing! I did as little as possible and had a 3 hour nap. it was lovely, I really needed. Now I'm restless and bored already at 4 am, so I will make the most of today. I have a swim reservation and just want to be active and busy in general.

QOTD - All I remember is a box of random costumes parts/masks. I don't remember getting to pick out my own new costume, ever. We made costumes, I'm not talking mom sewed or a good collab with adults, I mean we kids made them. I was a bar of Ivory soap one year. So strange, right? especially compared to my son's childhood. He had so many new costumes and play outfits - so fun.

Accountability - meh, lazy loose food day - but not horrible - just extra bites, 2 active minutes w/ 3,825 steps - planned, but yikes that is not pretty. Today - I'm 168.4, swim and walk planned and 10k min steps.

b- coffee, egg and ham

l - chicken italian sausage w/sauteed mush/onion/pepper and parm

d- grilled pork chop and corn on the cob

s- cucumbers and cherries

Have a great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Lisa91941
on 9/1/24 8:59 am
RNY on 10/29/19

My oldest grand plans on being a potato for Halloween and is making the costume herself. This should be entertaining. Last year she was a recycle trash can and the year before a watermelon wedge. All her ideas.

catwoman7
on 9/1/24 6:18 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

we're meeting up with a guy we met a couple of weeks ago at a coffee meet up. We really hit it off with him, so we wanted to get together with him again (and it's mutual - he's the one who hinted he wanted to get together with us again - so I proposed today). He's in the middle of a divorce, so I think he's really in the market for supportive friends. But he and I had a lot in common, too...it was great spending time with him. Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing him again. The weather is supposed to be great today, so we'll probably bike over there. I also need to stop in and see my mother sometime today. But other than not, not much going on.

QOTD: my mother always made our costumes - I never had a store-bought one (I was jealous of my friends' store-bought costumes at the time, but now I appreciate my mother's time and effort at making some great homemade ones!). The best was when my sister and I were seven and four years old (my bro would have been an infant). The show "The Flying Nun" was really popular then, so she made us flying nun costumes, complete with the white hats with the wings on them. They were a huge hit with the neighbors!

coffee with half & half

skyr with fruit

I'll probably get an iced latte at the coffee place (where we're meeting our "date")

Loma Linda taco filling on salad mix - topped with plain Greek yogurt and salsa

protein shake or protein pumpkin muffin

dinner TBA

have a great day, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Lisa91941
on 9/1/24 8:57 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning. Walk done, breakfast started. It's all unplanned from here for the most part.

Yesterday I nailed it on food. Had wine with dinner. 63 minutes of exercise and 10,328 steps. We had a very long, quiet, slow day and looks to be the same today.

QoTD: I know I trick or treated. But I have zero memory of doing so.

Bites today:

B: egg with onion and bell peppers, 1/2 TJ's potato pattie

L: Leftover chicken with goat cheese

D: I think it's braised prime rib. From the bottom of the freezer. If it is, Roger will get a french dip sandwich and I'll just eat meat and cheese and a few french fries. But since it's not labeled, it could be a total surprise or even better for Roger, we have to send out for pizza!

Peace!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

White Dove
on 9/1/24 9:05 am - Warren, OH

My mother did not sew and we always had costumes from the store. I remember one year being a witch and think another year was a bride. When my son was in nursery school, I wanted to be the mother that made costumes and made him a costume that was some type of animal. He cried his eyes out because everyone else had a costume from the store. That was my first and last attempt to make his costumes.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 319 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 316 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 321 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 270 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 62 views