What's on your Monday menu?

Amy Liz
on 8/26/24 5:11 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ I hope you all had a nice weekend and are ready to crush Monday! I had a great weekend full of soul restoring, relaxing down time with my family - wonderful. I was organizing several closets yesterday and came to realize I am a hoarder of clothes and boots. No-one needs as this many sweaters or boots, ever. When I got to my lowest weight size in 2018, I went nuts - clearly. I was creating a new wardrobe and was able to wear styles at 150# that I could not at 300# and clearly had way too much fun with styles and boots that fit my calves. I will be giving a lot away to my nieces - the pile is taking over my room. This work week looks to be a bear, full of deadlines and few meetings, but I'm organized! Also work dream free all weekend, so I've got a good feeling.

QOTD - My playlist is my favorite mellow 70's right now. It's where I live in my soul.

Accountability - liberal but good. 12 active minutes and 7,869 steps. Today 169.0, 30 minutes done on the treadmill and a 10k goal set.

B- coffee, cottage cheese, tomato, bacon bits

l - chicken, salad, green goddess dressing, crushed croutons

d - chicken enchiladas one more time w/toppings

s- apple, jerky, protein shake

Have a great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Sheila_H
on 8/26/24 7:45 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

I totally relate to going crazy with clothes after not being able to wear what I wanted. When they talked about transfer addiction, in my case was/is clothes shopping.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: Mid 140s

PGW: 140-142

Amy Liz
on 8/26/24 9:45 am
RNY on 11/21/16

100% transfer addiction! And this is just the stuff I kept. The amount I already gave away was insane, too.

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Emiepie
on 8/26/24 5:36 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! The weekend flew by even though we didn't do much. We wanted to lay low since we had the Covid exposure which luckily it was nice weather so we did sit outside with Em on Saturday evening. She was able to go back work yesterday and resume her training. I have my first shockwave therapy appt this afternoon, excited/anxious to start the process and holding out hope it works.

QOTD: Nothing new, during work I cycle through NKOTB, Journey, The 1975, The Wrecks, and a little Kenny G.

TSS: 10 years

B: SF latte, Fiber/protein oatmeal, turkey sausage, and an orange

L: Turkey and cheese sticks, carrots, light and fit yogurt and some fruit

S: Mixed nuts, a piece of fruit and yogurt

D: TBD

ES: Protein ice cream and carbmaster toast

E: 1/2 hour elliptical and 20 mins Pilates bar

V/W: On track

Totals: TBD

Have a great day!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Julia S.
on 8/26/24 6:53 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- Ever since I watched Argylle I've been listening to Barry White. And also All Classical Portland. I found it during the pandemic and it calmed me so I donate to them.

My only accomplishment was hanging my laundry outside yesterday.

I've got to get myself out of this house and get moving.

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Queen JB
on 8/26/24 7:31 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Hey from Minneapolis! The wedding was fun, and we crammed in a fair amount of sight seeing, too. We are checking out of the hotel in about an hour then we have most of the day to kill because our flight was pushed back and doesn't leave until 7pm. We're all pretty pooped and the heat is oppressive so we're going to spend our time in the Mall of America where I hope my dad and Grim can find a spot in the foodcourt to chill while my mom and I buzz around.

QOTD: I really don't listen to music much at all. When I put my headphones on it's to listen to podcasts and audiobooks. I can't believe I work for a music school, lol.

Accountability: Wow, this trip has been brought to you by Wegovy. I have eaten remarkably little and haven't ben hungry or worried bout food at all. I would be surprised if I lose any weight while we are here, but I don't think I could have gained anything.

Food is unknown, as usual. I had leftovers in the room this morning for breakfast and then we'll see what we can find on the road.

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Mkess
on 8/26/24 7:32 am
VSG on 08/09/21

Good morning and Happy end of August,

I had an enjoyable, action packed, and fun weekend. Brunch with like minded people, a concert of Indian music, al fresco dining, farmers market, and some work with a person trying to get their footing in life.

I'm in a mad sprint this week to try everything done before I get the heck out of Dodge Friday. One thing at a time and a positive attitude are my plan.

QOTD- This morning's ear candy: The Vindictives. Dave Matthews. Carly Simon.

Steps: 12,288 yesterday. 10,580 Saturday

B: Dannon light and Fit Coconut yogurt

L: lunch somewhere out with a grieving friend.

D: a big NY slice w veggies(that makes it healthy). Maybe a salad.

HW: 371 SW(8/9/21): 324 CW: 217 2 lbs til goal of skin reduction surgery. I'm looking for a new surgeon.

"Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. ? Buddha

Sheila_H
on 8/26/24 7:35 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning all!

We had a great weekend starting with a funny burlesque show on Friday night. I had never been to this kind of show and didn't know what to expect. I gotta say it was funny and we had a great time.

On Saturday our main goal was to find a replacement for our microwave, which we might have lucked out. Now we are waiting to hear from an installer to see if it can be done. Then a quick stop at REI became a 2 hr shopping spree. You can't take DH to REI and expect him to stick to the list; everytime I got in line to pay he had "one more item" he wanted to get. He is like me when we are Williams Sonoma so I can't blame him.

Sunday although it was my rest day we walked around the neighborhood and took pics of driveways we liked, color and stamps. This way our contractor can go and check them out before we start the work on our driveway.

For the rest of the week we will be fridge/freeze diving (I learned this from Lisa and I love that expression) in the hopes to get a lot of the food consumed before we leave on Sat.

QOTD - I'm one of those "psycho" people who hardly ever listens to music. Tons of audiobooks but not music.

My meals yesterday:

• Coffee
  • Cold cuts, cheese, unexpected spreadable cheese and soy crackers
  • jerky
  • Protein icecream - mixed berries
  • E: 5 miles neighborhood uplands walk

Happy start of the week!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: Mid 140s

PGW: 140-142

Lisa91941
on 8/26/24 9:22 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! I had such a nice weekend. After we got the rig cleaned out and returned to storage, we had about 5 hours of nothing-ness. I read, I napped, I ate. I was starving yesterday. But in the evening we cleaned up and went to the Rady Shell on the marina to see Pink Martini with The San Diego Orchestra and it was FABULOUS!! I've heard of Pink Martini, but never "heard" them that I knew of. Hello Eugene may be one of my new favorite songs. They sing in many, many languages. I think we heard about 10 last night, in addition to English and with the whole orchestra supporting them it was just brilliant. Add that to being waterside, fancy dinner on the lawn, wine for the others (I was DD) perfect weather and a shooting star right over us all and you couldn't write an evening better if you were making a movie.

I did manage to get in 10,214 steps yesterday but I had to run around the house at 11 at night to make it happen.

Today, I just got back from a 4+ mile walk and I've got a list of little chores to run around a do. I've already cleaned out the wildflower garden. If I can keep food under control, it' will be a good day.

QoTD: I play a mix of current country, old school country, Broadway production music with a little Bruno Mars and Megan Trainor, 60's and 70's. Apparently I'm very eclectic. But you'd never find me at a Pearl Jam concert.

bites today

B: egg, chicken sausage patty

L: prosciutto and cheese

D: TJ's sundried tomato chicken and burrata

Peace Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?