Good Sunday mornin! What's the plan for the day?

Melody P.
on 8/25/24 2:19 am - Amarillo, TX

this is so so true, 105° yesterday. Supposed to have a high of 80° in 10 days or so. I'm here for it.

how are my fellow weekenders? I'm holding my own and sometimes that's the best I can do AND it is enough. I'm dealing with a lot of anxiety attacks for some odd reason. I' e had this happen before but I still can't figure it out. I'm feeling pretty upbeat for me though. I found out yesterday that they may of approved the MRI on my cervical spine on appeal. They approved something and the place has gotten the referral so it had to of been approved. I am hoping to hear something this week and HOPEFULLY it'll be sooner than later.

Last eek I traded some old supplies for 3D prints for my nieces and nephews. I was going to do Christmas gifts but decided to go ahead and give them to them. I have sworn no more Christmas presents. Just money. So they get a little gift today partly because I don't want to store them. Riley is into dragons so she is getting one of those. Rachel is getting a big steampunk bee and a snake. Randall is to to octopuses so he is getting one and a snake too. Riley is only getting the dragon because it's a bigger piece.

QOTD: what's the plans for this last full week of August?

Not a whole lot. My brother and all are coming over today for lunch and my brother is going to help us move a recline stationary bike upstairs into the living room. Yesterday e found out my mom has type two diabetes. I've been trying to tell her to to be careful but her A1c was 6.8. So we're going to figure out some mutual meals. We are also going to go to target this morning to get a microwave that's on sale. Ours went out last night. We don't really have the extra money for it but we have to get it.

food....eggs for breakfast. Chopped up roast done in the crockpot, brown sugar mustard and I'll likely fix some corn for me. Dinner will likely be leftovers. I've also had a big chocolate chip cookie with a cup of coffee this morning. 100% ot worth it.

Mona Lisa last afternoon.

Mel

Amy Liz
on 8/25/24 5:26 am, edited 8/24/24 10:26 pm
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ It's been a nice weekend so far that has included great food, a very long nap and organizing of all my old smaller sweaters that now fit. I had no idea I was such a hoarder, maybe I did but all stacked and staring at me, there is no doubt. From the looks of it, I'll never need to buy another sweater again. Today, we are shopping for Rob clothes and shoes. and treating kiddo to a TJ's haul - he doesn't know. Otherwise, we are chilling and eating leftovers and snacks today.

QOTD - Workwise - The usual end of month report deadlines plus an annual report due. Personally - I have a mammogram this week and exercise consistency goals = 10k per day, 5x treadmill and 2x swim. Enjoy it, no pressure for time or speed.

Accountability - Good but w/extra snack of crackers and cheese. Activity was 29 minutes, 6,849 steps. My weight is steady 168.4 today.

B- protein coffee, fried egg on sourdough toast

l - chicken salad on chopped romaine, tomato

d - leftover chicken enchiladas

s - cheese, pepperoni, finn crisps

Have a great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Melody P.
on 8/25/24 11:12 pm - Amarillo, TX

Yay for the sweaters fitting now. That's gotta be satisfying to say the least.

i hoard crafting stuff. I never know when I might need it lol

Mel

Lisa91941
on 8/25/24 7:08 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning,

Lovely day with the grand yesterday and I got some biking in as well. My food choices have not been great on this RV trip, so my biggest plan for the week is a healthy grocery haul and making plan friendly meals.

Tonight we are going with friends to an outdoor dinner/concert and I volunteered to be the designated driver. The band is called Pink Martini and the food is by Richard Blais of Top Chef fame. I'm really looking forward to it. But before I can get there, today requires packing up the rig, cleaning it out and putting it back in storage. Should be busy morning and unlike Mel, our weather has broken so the temperature will be just about perfect.

bites are TBD. Though I'm pretty sure I selected a big burger as my entree tonight.

Happy Sunday!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Melody P.
on 8/25/24 11:14 pm - Amarillo, TX

So glad the weather has broke there. We ended up getting a decent thunderstorm to cool us off into the 90's.

Mel

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 439 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 342 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 184 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 397 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 204 views