What's the plan for Saturday?

Melody P.
on 8/24/24 1:59 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin everyone! A little dark humor for the meme today!

Not a whole lot planned for the day. We, I mean I, need to clean today. The bathroom and vacuuming. Yesterday was exhausting. My mom just stressed me out so much. She is mad at me for something she thinks I should've done but won't tell me what that is. This family is excellent at having expectations without telling you what they are. Drives me bonkers. I know I am scatterbrained and I need reminders sometimes. BUT when you expect others to read your mind, well...it's just stupid.

The golden child, I mean my brother, is coming over tomorrow. We have a recline stationary bike downstairs and he's going to help us move it upstairs so we can start using it. Technically we could now but the stairs is to hard on me. Now I'll have no excuse. We got up to 107° yesterday and it's starting to make me a grumpy mess...if you couldn't tell already! Ha ha. So far we've had 8 days straight of over 100°. Today and tomorrow are supposed to be 100+.

QOTD: if you could drop everything for a week and go somewhere...anywhere...where would that be?

for me somewhere in the souther hemisphere where it's cool/cold. I've always wanted to visit the Andes Mountains, in particular Chilie. Patagonia is also a plac ei'd like to see in particular, so you could say parts of Bolivia.

Food is up in the air. I feel like exercise will help greatly, even if just a little at first.

breakfast will be eggs and maybe some chicken sausage...lots and lots of coffee

lunch will be likely popcorn shrimp and maybe 2 hush puppies

Dinner is the great unkown.

Mel

Amy Liz
on 8/24/24 5:10 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ I had a good day yesterday. I got a lot done at work and I'm organized for Monday so no work dreams this weekend! I stopped by the vet to pick up a prescription for my cat - they want to see him before anymore refills because his advanced age and want to make sure the med doses are appropriate - he was just there 2 months ago. I hate having to bring him in so often and he has to stay all day for testing this time. He gets so distressed and his cry sound like a babys - it rips my heart out every time. Next friday....ugh.

Today we are picking up a PSL's - I may just sip on Robs instead, they upset my stomach sometimes. Even a nonfat short is too much. Then taking Chloe to a park, and that's about it for plans. College football week 0 is here and Rob is getting excited. I have very important things to do like sit in the sun, finish my book, maybe a nap? ahh yes, a nap.

QOTD - At the moment, it would be coastal Mexico. I need sun, sand, sea, tacos, margaritas, peace and quiet.

Accountability - Good, 36 activity minutes, 8,591 steps. Today 168.4, no exercise plans today.

B- coffee, egg beater veggie scramble - PSL?

l - maybe easy shrimp ****tail - I've got some enormous beauties in the freezer calling to me

d- Robs enchilada casserole with let/tom/onion/cilantro/greek yogurt toppings

s - honeydew, jerky and/or protein shake

Have a great day!!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

White Dove
on 8/24/24 5:18 am - Warren, OH

I spent three weeks in the Andes mountains in a little village in Venezuela. It was summer in US and winter there. The average daily temperature was 97 degrees with no humidity at all. Most afternoons there was a light rain shower which was refreshing. It is a beautiful country and too bad it has suffered so badly under its dictators.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 439 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 342 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 188 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 399 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 204 views