What's on your Thursday Menu?

Lisa91941
on 8/22/24 8:03 am, edited 8/22/24 1:05 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! It?s cooled off by ten degrees and I am happy. Going to get on the bikes this morning. Yesterday was more of hiding in the rig, though I did watch some of the convention outside at the picnic table using the outside tv. That was nice and the camp sites are far apart from each other I wasn?t worried about upsetting any neighbors. Very little movement an all yesterday but good, on program eating happened. And a glass of wine.

after biking today we have some basic chores and then this evening the favorite neighbors are coming for a camp fire and cook out. Should be a great day.

QoTD: I?m in for both these days. The cardio is great for calorie burning, muscle stretching, tiring my body out for sleep and working on building muscle strength to support my osteoporosis recovery. The weights make me feel strong. My shoulders, biceps and abs remind me that weight lifting is working for me. This is the first year post surgery I?ve been willing to wear clothes that show my shoulders and upper arms. That?s all thanks to my HIIT trainer.

bites today

b: egg and cottage cheese

l: leftover pork chop and halummi cheese

d: grilled chicken Santa Fe sausage and grilled veggies

peace Everybody

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?