What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

Grim_Traveller
on 8/16/24 8:32 am
RNY on 08/21/12

I'm willing to bet you could replace them yourself. It's not hard.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

White Dove
on 8/16/24 8:22 am - Warren, OH

New windows was on my list of things to do and another reason I am glad I no longer own a home. Prices can be high. I found I never regretted paying more for high quality and did regret sometimes getting a lower price but never really satisfied with the item. It is worth it to get more than one estimate and also to go by the company's reputation. And good job checking that estimate.

Greateight
on 8/16/24 6:10 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

Happy Fri-Yay!! This weekend is going to be pretty similar to last weekend, mostly rest and training for the race next weekend. We are going to go fishing tomorrow and Marilyn and my son are out getting a lunch to pack.

We had a fun night with Lisa and Roger yesterday. Dinner for us was quiche and a salad with beets that Marilyn roasted. We couldn't wait and went ahead and ate before the call.

QOTD: We used to get charms for Marilyn's bracelet, but haven't done that as much recently.

Breakfast: Bagel

Lunch: chicken

Dinner: quiche

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Grim_Traveller
on 8/16/24 6:46 am
RNY on 08/21/12

Morning all. Just a routine day at home. And hopefully a very quiet weekend. We've got another trip next weekend. Food has been good since eating nothing for 24 hours, then nothing but junk food for the next 24. I feel that such a diet deserves a catchy name that I can market.

QOTD: I'm not a big traveler, and I've never collected travel souvenirs. My mom had a huge collection of commemorative spoons that she hung on racks. The dining room had a gazillion of those racks.

Pics are of a Maine trip 3 weeks ago. One of my cutie, and then low and high tide.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

White Dove
on 8/16/24 8:26 am - Warren, OH

Great pictures. I love tourist attactions like that lobster and used to insist on stopping at all of them when on vacations.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Teenie
on 8/16/24 9:20 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Love the Photo JB

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 8/16/24 7:40 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Aww, she is a cutie!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

ladygodiva1228
on 8/16/24 6:55 am - Putnam, CT
Revision on 02/04/15

Hey everyone, I know I haven't been around much this Summer it's been kind of crappy. The only good thing that has happened was one of my stepsons got married a few weeks ago and the wedding was amazing.

Other than that, things just suck a home and at work. This past Tuesday I had to put one of my horses down though she was 35 I really wasn't expecting to have to do that, but her health just declined at a rapid pace, and I couldn't let her suffer.

Then to top this week off yesterday we were having a going away party for our intern who was going back to the Massachusetts Maritime Academy. I had ordered Chipotle catering on Monday for her since that is what she requested and to say they ****** the entire thing up is an understatement. They were almost 2 hours later delivering it and instead of bringing a catering order for 30 ppl they brought food for barely 10ppl. They also didn't even put some of the items ordered in the order. So far, I have gotten $400 back from the order, but I am writing an email to their corporate office demanding a full refund or I will dispute it with my companies CC. I had to scramble to get some pizza delivered for those who didn't get anything to eat. I felt so bad for Maggie since this is something that has never happened in all the years I've ordered catering for events. Of course, this was the first time I have used Chipotle, and it will be the last.

I'm so ready to throw my hand in the air and say **** I'm outta here and just leave this country and everything else behind. My stress level is at an all-time high which is not good for anyone.

As for eating surprisingly it hasn't been very bad at all. At the wedding I might have had a few to many bloody mary's, but they were so good and the prime rib was amazing.

Sorry for all the down and out crap. I hope everyone has a good Friday.

Dr. Sanchez Lapband 9/12/2003
hw305/revision w280/cw197/gw150

Revision from Lap Band to Bypass on 2/4/2015 by Dr. Pohl

Emiepie
on 8/16/24 7:43 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I hope the weekend is a nice reboot and next week is better.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Teenie
on 8/16/24 7:16 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Queen JB and Meneurs,

JB great to hear you got your cookie Mojo back. Definitely can't turn away when you are at the top of the league. I thought baseball went all the way to October? I am sure there will be many more chances to catch a game or two. Enjoy your weekend.

The countdown begins. I plan to leave around 7AM tomorrow but a **** ton of stuff to do before that moment. I am organized just not packed. I do need to do Mom duty 1 more time tonight. I got her laundry in this morning so If she puts it in the dryer, I can get it hung and put away and get her hair washed and curled for the week. As soon as I hit the road, she will not be a thought because I know I am too far away to do anything about it. The floor was finished yesterday and looks terrific, so I am done worrying about that. I'll take Rudy's bed and food and all his accessories to the neighbors tonight and drop him off right before we leave. The dog is so Bougie he needs LV luggage.

BTW Fried Bologna sandwiches are actually on menus at a few establishments around here and get ordered often.

QOTD: I had a collection of charms for my cham bracelet when I was a kid. But now you mention it I have no Idea where it could be. I am sure it is still somewhere in my possession.

Accountability: I been eating the Peelable Mango gummies from Walgreens. Damn TikTok.

TSS: 6 years 8-months 6 day 165.4 Lowest (129.4)

B: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate chocolate caramel creamer

MS: L&F Banana cream Greek Yogurt and Berries and a cheese stick

CB: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate chocolate caramel creamer

L: garden salad w HB egg, rotisserie chicken, lemon and olive oil dressing

D: Brisket taco is the plan if i get organized enough to go out.

Exercise: dog walking,

Water and Vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I also use MiraLAX and fiber in my first coffee of the day.

Have a great weekend my friends. See ya when I get back!

Rudy being Handsome

Dinner out last Sunday with friends after the Italian festival. I had meatballs at the festival, so I opted for ****tails instead of dinner.

Brightest Blessings

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 458 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 376 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 371 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 214 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 111 views
Recent Topics