What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

Queen JB
on 8/16/24 3:19 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Hello hello hello and welcome to the weekend! I am ready for it! I have a literal ton of things I must get done this weekend and I am itching to get started :) I'll be working from home like Wilson and I hope I am as productive :)

I got some very exciting news yesterday! I was one of the first people to use the website platform that I picked to sell my cookies. I had a call with them yesterday about something that isn't working, and they told me that I'm one of their top 10 sellers in both number of sales and in revenue! So forget all of my whining about my business earlier this week. I am feeling motivated again!

Sadly, it rained last night and they canceled the baseball game. Maybe next week?? I hope we get to see them at least one more time this season!

QOTD: Do have anything you collect when you travel? My parents would always pick out one new Christmas Angel for their tree when they were on vacation, which was cute. I briefly had a shot glasses around the world collection, but I quit doing that pretty early on. If I had a much bigger kitchen I would love to have all the Starbucks Been There mugs. The newest collection is really cute!

Accountability: I finally got hungry yesterday for the first time this week (it was the last day on this shot). I think I had 20 peppermint lifesavers to keep me from eating the walls. But, ultimately, I survived and didn't have anything off plan. New shot this morning! I haven't weighed in yet today, but it better be nice to me. I don't think I have ever had less to eat in a week, except for the months right after surgery, and yesterday the scale said I gained .9lbs. I will be burning calories by destroying the scale if it says that again today.

• protein coffee
  • egg bite
  • egg wrap with dairy free cream cheese & deli turkey
  • caesar salad with chicken
  • High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Melody P.
on 8/16/24 4:31 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin everyone! That's exciting news QJB, congratulations!

It's going to be a busy day. My mom has an appointment at around one. This morning I need to go pick up a prescription and get some healthy groceries. Yesterday was tiring to say the least. We went shopping with my aunt and went out to eat. It's become abundantly clear that Thai food, for the most part, does not agree with me. I have maybe 4 or 5 bites and felt like ****

It's going to be a dang hot next week or more. They are saying 105°+ for at least 4 of those days. I am over the heat.

QOTD: I used to collect cat things but I haven't traveled in a very long time. I do like the Mexican folk art animals that I'd collect when we went to New Mexico.

food is abysmal. I need to get my **** together. I'm emotional eating to the extreme and the emotion of choice is stress and let's not forget anxiety. I ordered a workbook that's supposed to help you work through emotional eating issues,

my photo is of a bracelet I finished yesterday and a meme.

Mel

Emiepie
on 8/16/24 5:15 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Gorgeous piece!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Melody P.
on 8/16/24 4:37 pm - Amarillo, TX

Thanks!

Mel

Queen JB
on 8/16/24 5:46 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Beautiful bracelet and a stunning photo of it, too! I wish I could get better at taking pics of my cookies. It's so hard!

Melody P.
on 8/16/24 4:40 pm - Amarillo, TX

I have a few light boxes. A huge one and a small one I found at the thrift store that includes backgrounds. It plugs into a usb port usually and it's bright as day. That's the key! Mine has an adjustable LED brightness. If you're using a cell phone it does help but I used a P&S camera for this one. You may have a light box already. If not I'd suggest one that has an openable hatch at the top that you could take photos of your cookies from above!

thanks!

Mel

Melody P.
on 8/17/24 1:25 am - Amarillo, TX

This is the one I have,PULUZ mini light box , they have larger ones too.

Mel

Emiepie
on 8/16/24 5:14 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Friday couldn't have gotten here fast enough. Is it 5 yet?!? I do t have much going on this weekend so it'll be a nice relaxing one I hope. We do need to go by my MIL to drop off her birthday gift but that's about it. I'm sure the scale will be your friend, at least it better be you've earned a win that's for sure.

QOTD: Not really but lean towards a t-shirt especially if the travel is for a concert.

TSS: 10 years

B: SF latte, Fiber/protein oatmeal, turkey sausage, and an orange

L: Turkey and cheese sticks, carrots, light and fit yogurt and some fruit

S: Mixed nuts, a piece of fruit and yogurt

D: TBD

ES: Protein ice cream and carbmaster toast

E: 1/2 hour elliptical and 20 mins Pilates bar

V/W: On track

Totals: TBD

Have a great day!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Amy Liz
on 8/16/24 5:35 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ Happy Friday, finally! It's been a very weird week. I haven't been feeling well on and off for a couple months or more and have some Dr. appts and follow up coming up. I'm perfectly fine one day, and feel horrible the next so I'm hoping we can figure this out - something is isn't right so we are checking everything. I'm dying to see my blood test results since discovering a new view on the patient portal. You can view every result for say A1C you ever had all on one page instead of cross referencing back and forth... Mine dates back to pre RNY 2016 and wow, the annual changes in everything are amazing to see even the bad changes with my regain and now - fascinating. Some of my pre surgery numbers were higher than I remember, including my highest weight which I thought was 309, but it was 310! I don't want it to matter, but it does.

Half day of work, I have to submit a report today or else. After - pedi, grocery shopping, errands and relax!

Rob is going to Vegas tomorrow for an NFL contest sign up at the Nugget this year. I was going to go, but I don't want to leave Bubba kitty since he is so close to the end. I couldn't bare that. Besides, if you remember what happened to us in Vegas last year with that storm/flight cancellation and our personal drama that I'm sure Rob intended to file for divorce from me over or vice versa... I'm not sure I care to ever go the Vegas again. My sister was having a fancy garden party Saturday, but that got cancelled after she needed an emergency appendectomy yesterday! She was so sick yesterday at 4am, went to urgent care at 8 am, ER at 9am, into surgery at 1pm and she was home by 4pm! That's how they roll these days. 24 hours from onset to home and healing, that blew me away! And kiddo is working all weekend, so it looks like I have a free weekend to do whatever I want. I think I'll see if I can get a massage and facial - that would be amazing. A beach walk with little girl, audio books and no TV on during daylight hours!

QOTD - Yes, I used to collect fun magnets for the fridge, but now I have nothing on my fridge!

Accountability - good foodwise, 10 active minutes, 6,216 steps. 166.2 today - no planned activity

B - coffee, protein shake, cottage cheese and tomato

l - chicken and cucumber salad

d - Panda express bowl - supergreens w/teriyaki chicken. I'll switch out their sauce for my SF one at home

s - watermelon, nectarine

Have a great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Queen JB
on 8/16/24 5:51 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Wow about your sister--that's wild! When I was little one of my classmates had an emergency appendectomy and he was out of school for like a month! I remember being secretly a little jealous off all that time out of school and hoping every tunny ache would be a burst appendix, lol.

I hope they figure out what's making you feel yucky! Have a wonderful weekend to yourself :)

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 460 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 376 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 371 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?