What's on your Wednesday Menu?

Amy Liz
on 8/14/24 6:18 am
RNY on 11/21/16

What a pain!! We probably received about 5 toll tickets before just getting the transponder on both cars. They are rarely used, but have saved us so many times since.

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Partlypollyanna
on 8/14/24 7:25 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Oh, I entered one of our toll lanes not at the beginning and that ticket was stupid expensive!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Grim_Traveller
on 8/14/24 5:54 am
RNY on 08/21/12

Morning gang. Trying to creep closer to normality today. I get to take a shower! Yay! I took JB to the train. She was losing money driving herself.

Otherwise I'm still laying low. I'm getting antsy though. The written instructions say, and I quote, "Do not lift more than 10 pounds. Ten pounds is as heavy as 2 bags of sugar." I don't know where those people buy their sugar, but it's not where JB gets hers. If I try to lift two bags of her sugar I'd get a hernia.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Greateight
on 8/14/24 6:37 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

Our town pools closed for the season. One is completely closed and the other is only open on weekends. There are 38 days of summer left and almost three full weeks until labor Day. But I think the issue may be that the kids that staff them are back at school and can't work. The beach where I go to open water swim class has hours for the next two weeks, although it is about 30 minutes away.

No swimming today, though. I will just go to Crossfit and for a short run. This was a good one from last week: 5 rounds of: 200 meter run and 8 GI Jane pull-ups. It was harder than it sounds, took me just over 15 minutes to complete.

My son is going to make steak tonight. I would be happy with just a leftover meatball from last night, but the show must go on. Also Happy Hour tonight. Dueling Happy Hours this week because we are joining Lisa and Roger tomorrow night as well.

I'm excited to hear about Matt's French dinner and find out where he went.

QOTD: I can't remember the last time that I got a parking ticket. I have been trying to use the train as much as possible. Mainly I park in garages, if I have to drive in the city.

Breakfast: bagel

Lunch: meatball

Dinner: Steak

have a great day, all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Teenie
on 8/14/24 7:11 am, edited 8/14/24 1:20 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Queen JB and Menuers,

Well at least the weekend is getting closer, and I did get some packing done last night. I have the flooring guy at my mom's today replacing the floor. I asked Ron to bring Mom lunch from McDonalds today around one and check on the floor guy to make sure he is not asphyxiated by cigarette smoke. On Saturday I noticed she was low on coffee. She drinks instant Tasters choice. Sounds like an easy get because who would drink that crap. I had to go to 3 stores to find it. Common I still have not found the Godiva Chocolate she asked me for. Dear lord.

QOTD: At least 20 years ago when my company was in my little town. You had to run down ever 2 hours to feed the meter. We all got them frequently. Every time we moved since then we have been fortunate to have free parking.

Accountability: I did good was too busy to snack. Maybe that's the answer no down time. However, I am so tired I want to nap right now.

TSS: 6 years 8-months 4 day 165.6 Lowest (129.4)

B: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate chocolate caramel creamer

MS: L&F creme brulee Greek yogurt, strawberries and blueberries and a cheese stick

CB: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate chocolate caramel creamer

L: garden salad w HB egg, rotisserie chicken, lemon and olive oil dressing

D: crack chicken quesadilla

Exercise: dog walking,

Water and Vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I also use MiraLAX and fiber in my first coffee of the day.

Have a great day my friends.

Brightest Blessings

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Lisa91941
on 8/14/24 7:38 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! The house is Quiet and Clean this morning! And quiet and clean it stall stay. Loved having the grands, love sending them home. Momma and Daddy had a great trip, but are now back on parent duty and I'm back to official retirement. However, Roger got roped into being a coach on the littlest's softball team, so he has batting practice tonight. LOL.

Accountability food wise was great yesterday. But I did have celebratory wine for surviving the 10 days. And the only exercise I did was packing them up and cleaning up after them. Not a lot of steps, 6820, but like 20 flights of stairs from running up and down them to get organized.

Today is grocery shopping for me. And I don't have to buy one damn carby thing. Yay. I cleaned lots of stuff out yesterday for trash day and I'll end up throwing more out this week because it will be stale. But none of that stuff is calling my name and the Peanut M&M's are one Roger snack away from being gone. Whew!

QoTD: I don't think I have ever gotten a parking ticket. I got a speeding ticket at 18. And I got pulled over when I was in my 30's for speeding. The cop was so young looking I asked him if his Momma knew he carried a gun. Roger tried to get him to haul me off to jail, but I was let go with a warning.

Bites today. I'm excited because I don't know yet!

B: bacon, egg, cottage cheese

L: either the last of the turkey deli meat and cheese or a TJ's surprise

D: Let's see what is calling my name at TJ's.

Peace Everybody.

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Mkess
on 8/14/24 8:39 am
VSG on 08/09/21

Good morning all and Happy Wednesday,

I had an amazing evening last night. I took Emily to a French fine dining restaurant for a chef's tasting menu. This was from the Olympic contest that I won. The whole night was whimsical. I walked her to the train and reflected upon the evening on the ride home.

QOTD- 6 months ago. Street sweeping. They put up the sign overnight and I got ticketed right at 8:01am. *******s.

B: tangerine. Protein shake.

L: leftovers

D: cochinita pibil, if I can give tube to make it.

HW: 371 SW(8/9/21): 324 CW: 217 2 lbs til goal of skin reduction surgery. I'm looking for a new surgeon.

"Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. ? Buddha

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 459 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 376 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 371 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 214 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 111 views
Recent Topics