What's on your Monday Menu?

Julia S.
on 8/12/24 12:20 pm - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

Glad to see you stopping in. Hope to see you more often!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Julia S.
on 8/12/24 12:19 pm - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- I've tried to with limited success in the past. So no is the answer.

Not much going on, I all of a sudden have a sore throat but no fever. Just not much energy, one of my coworkers is saying Covid but I'm not buying it. I have a mammogram scheduled tomorrow but If I'm not feeling good I'll reschedule it. Always a stressful time for me. I just don't want to go another round on the merry-go-round. Hopefully it will be fine and I can come back in another year.

It was good to have football back, but I hate commercials. I miss my DVR so I could FF through them. I've ordered an OTA DVR I'll let you know if it works, or if I return it.

I tried some wax on my crappy old sheet vinyl floor, my roommates shoes leave black marks and I was hoping I could avoid that. I'm not sure it will work but it's worth a try until I can replace it. His shoes are tennis shoes with white soles that are diamond shapes that leave black marks it's just the dirt from them transferring to the floor. I don't know what else to do, except tell him not to wear them, which won't go over well. I'm tired of steam mopping all of the time.

My roommate starts today with orientation. He'll get paid for it so he's happy. He also had another job offer but he'd already signed the offer letter from this company. He'll be delivering auto parts to dealerships at night. Driving either a class A (semi) class B smaller truck or a van. It will be starting at 1AM, and he will be making more $ than I do. He's a night person so this should be good for him. Just happy he finally got a job. Door Dash, Instacart and Grubhub just don't cut it.

I need to get back to work. Have a great day everyone!

Sorry but I kind of feel sorry for the lobsters.

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 459 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 376 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 371 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 214 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 111 views