What's on your Monday Menu?

Teenie
on 8/12/24 8:13 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

do you get the Wilde chips at Sams club. I think I remember getting the chicken waffle ones at one time.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Sheila_H
on 8/12/24 8:48 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

I find them at Target, in the protein section. We don't have Sam's around here and Costco doesn't carry them. Target has all the flavors.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: Mid 140s

PGW: 140-142

Dcgirl
on 8/12/24 6:39 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Good Monday morning! How cute you two are! We will all be waiting with bated breath for news that John is in recovery and doing awesome. He's still such an inspiration to me for such amazing weight loss and then regain and loss. What a star. Aside from being a super nice guy as well - you two just make me happy :)

My workout is done and I'm waiting to be called back for my mammogram. Some of you may recall I had to pay $500 last time (most was returned) and today it was $11. What is up with our system?

Q: I meal plan and prep way more than I want to! I'm tired!

B: a mini serving of cottage cheese mashed with a hard boiled egg

L: likely either one leftover slice of pizza or salmon and couscous

D: tbd but I have chicken sausages and deli turkey meat and asparagus so maybe that!

today is Wegovy shot day so I'm likely to be much less hungry. Yay!

Partlypollyanna
on 8/12/24 6:43 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Glad your birthday escape went well and hope Grim's procedure does too! At least it hasn't been cancelled this time, that's progress!

Busy, busy early part of the week this week! I'm ready for it. Had a good, productive Sunday and relaxing Saturday and I've been working for a couple of hours already. I have one appt after work today and that's it.

qotd - no, I never really got into that although I've tried to periodically. Mostly I make something on Sunday that makes good leftovers when/if I'm trying it.

Coffee plus half and halfx1 plus 30 oz cold brew

light and for greek

birria street tacos on zero carb tortilla x2

have a marvelous Monday!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

White Dove
on 8/12/24 7:00 am - Warren, OH

What a fantastic weekend and such beautiful pictures. Hope you get better quickly and everything goes well today with Grim's procedure.

QOTD: I never did meal prep. A few times I looked at sets of containers on Amazon but never followed through on ordering them. I just eat what I want from what is in the fridge. I do get a grocery order once a week so roughly plan what I want to have that week.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Lisa91941
on 8/12/24 7:13 am, edited 8/12/24 12:13 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning!

Sending easy and happy vibes to Grim for a quick procedure and recovery.

We have 24 hours left with the grands here and we have accomplished a lot. Yesterday we saw Harold and Purple Crayon, created "dog lick" posters (photo on Friday) played games, watched the Olympic closing ceremony, spent a couple hours on construction paper creations. There is a lot of prep and clean up after each thing we do, so I'm ready for a bit of quiet time.

I skipped HIIT today. My back is just not there yet. My goal is to just try to get my walking back up to goal this week while continuing to try and do some reps of exercises that don't hurt. Jen's high knee recommendation works and my shoulders and pecs are feeling the 100 counter push ups a day in the best way. Food was pretty good yesterday. Not great. I'll be glad when I can slap a piece of chicken on a plate with a tomato and call it lunch. Or do a sheet pan of veggies with a protein. I don't plan on cooking another pasta for quite a while, but it has served it's purpose to fuel these little go getters. Today is extended school programming for the oldest, doctor appt for the youngest, gymnastics from 4-7 for the oldest and softball practice from 5-8. I want to get all their laundry done today so Mommy doesn't have to deal with that when she gets here tomorrow.

Accountability for yesterday was not so great. Few steps, 4996. No intentional exercise. And I dived into peanuts last night. At least they were not Peanut M&M's. Is that a win?

QoTD: Mostly I do very well. I plan my grocery shopping to make healthy dinners with leftovers and I portion those out for lunches. I keep good options on hand for breakfast and things like deli turkey meat and fresh cheese for lunch if I don't want left overs. I need to do a good purge of crap since the girls have been here, but I'm looking forward to that.

Bites today

B: Last night we had lasagna with meat sauce. After the girls and Papa ate all the pasta, I scooped up the rest of the sauce and cheese and put it in a bowl in the fridge. I'll reheat that and add cottage cheese.

L: turkey meat and cheese.

D: Baked ham, smash potatoes, tomatoes and Hawaiian rolls for the girls and Rog.

Peace Everybody. Have a great week.

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Mkess
on 8/12/24 7:29 am
VSG on 08/09/21

Good morning everyone and Happy Monday,

I hope everyone had a good weekend

Grim good luck on your surgery today and you'll be in back to your old (new) self in no time. The picture of you with the lobster reaffirms that you're my kind of people.

QJB- looks like you had a great birthday weekend

I had was a lot of fun this weekend. 2 Metallica concerts with Pantera and Five Finger Death Punch. I'm t/exhausted and my body is beat up. However, I was able to walk more than a mile and while hurting, I thought about what a wonder it is that I'm physically able to walk and experience that pain.

QOTD- I don't do food prep currently. I haven't made time for it. I also like to pick up proteins day of.

B: Dannon Light and Fit Coconut Yogurt.

L: Something greasy at a diner.

Dinner: lemon Rosemary lamb chops and lemon garlic green beans.

Stay on the sunny side of the street. Catch you on the flip side

HW: 371 SW(8/9/21): 324 CW: 217 2 lbs til goal of skin reduction surgery. I'm looking for a new surgeon.

"Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. ? Buddha

Teenie
on 8/12/24 7:38 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Queen JB and Menuers,

All the best to Grim this mooring for a quick and successful recovery. Was that blip in my life a weekend? Yowza that went way faster than last week did. I am so tired this morning, but I see the silver lining. Saturday we will drive 8 hours to the beach for 7 days. I plan on walking the length of the boardwalk and maybe running if I am up to it and laying on the beach and trying to get my tan as dark as I did when I lifeguarded as a kid. I am overdue for some time off work and dealing with my mom and Rudy. I am excited to see how both of them do in my absence. This is the first time we are leaving Rudy so fingers crossed.

QOTD: Somewhat I may not portion it out, but I have some idea what each meal will intel and have all the ingredients available in my fridge.

Accountability: So that dry month I was supposed to do before heading to the beach has not worked out so well.

TSS: 6 years 8-months 2 day 165.6 Lowest (129.4)

B: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate chocolate caramel creamer

MS: oikos triple zero salted caramel Greek yogurt, strawberries and blueberries and a cheese stick

CB: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate chocolate caramel creamer

L: eggwich and cheese stick

D: rotisserie chicken on a salad with sesame dressing.

Exercise: dog walking,

Water and Vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I also use MiraLAX and fiber in my first coffee of the day.

Have a great week my friends.

Brightest Blessings

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 8/12/24 6:47 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Yay!! Your vacation is almost here!!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Cautiously_Hopeful
on 8/12/24 9:44 am
WLS on 07/15/22

Stopping in to say hello. Hope everyone is doing well! Beautiful pics, JB.

Need to get back on standardized food prep, myself. Cheers!

HW 282, LW 123.4 (8/29/23), CW 144.4

Pre-op-33, M1-12, M2-17, M3-14, M4-11, M5-14, M6-5, M7-6, M8-5, M9-22, M10-6, M11-5, M12-2, M13-2, M14-5

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 458 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 375 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 371 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 214 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 111 views
Recent Topics