What's up for your Sunday?

Melody P.
on 8/11/24 5:19 am - Amarillo, TX

good Sunday mornin y'all! Looks to be a beautiful day ahead.

Nothing much planned here. My niece Rachel is over and she wants to try chainmaille. She originally wanted to do it last night but I had some sort of migraine going on. So far it's ok this morning. Pain was intense last night into this morning. I've noticed my right leg is numb along the back now too. Like I know I'm touching it but I can't feel that touch. So funky.

QOTD: what's on your plans for the week ahead?

Nothing much here. Boring sounds nice!

B: Eggs and coffee....lots of coffee.

L: ???? Probably chicken

D: Also undetermined.

Mel

Amy Liz
on 8/11/24 6:21 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ It was beautiful day yesterday. We went to this new hike location. It was nice, but pretty rustic. The trails were not marked and I got nervous we would get lost so we walked the most direct trail about 3/4 of a mile out and turned around. I talked to a ranger at the visitor center after and she said that everything loops together. They have a docent led hike so that would help me get to know the property. Great place with beautiful views so I will definitely go back. Golf was fun and the rest of the day was errands and chores.

Today I have swim reservations but I'm on the fence about going. I went 3x last week, I don't want to burn out and I want to give my shoulders and ears a break. We'll see. Otherwise, it's house stuff and kiddo coming over. I'm in fall mode already seeing all the pumpkin stuff out at stores. I saw pumpkin pie m&M's?! I bought some pumpkin spice cold foam that is so delicious - who needs starbucks PSLs? Making beef stew for dinner - total fall vibes.

QOTD - I have a lot happening this week. School starts tomorrow so I need to prep for my class today. I'm in the middle of several reports I need to wrap up, finish an online training that is taking forever, my newest staff member gave her notice on Friday so that puts a huge wrench in my plans and I have the usual meetings. Basically I'll be working my booty off.

Accountability - great, 60 active minutes, 10,387 steps. Today 168.4, plans unknown but I will get in my steps.

B- coffee, eggbeater sausage and cheese wrap in the airfryer

l - bare chicken nuggets and chopped salad

d- beef stew and a parker house roll

s - Kiddo will be over so we will try all the fruit creami's I have ready to go in the freezer - pineapple (didn't have this yesterday), strawberry lemonade and mango orange.

Have a great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Partlypollyanna
on 8/11/24 5:09 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

I saw pumpkin spice chobani at the store today. Is the PS cold foam sweetened? If not, where did you find it?

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Amy Liz
on 8/12/24 4:18 am
RNY on 11/21/16

It is sweetened, 20 cals per serving. I put a layer on top and get the flavor in every sip it's so good! Worth it to me especially considering the PSLs are 390cals for a grande and I'm just as satisfied.

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Partlypollyanna
on 8/12/24 4:35 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Sounds delicious. I should try to make an sf version with all the sf syrups I have!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Lisa91941
on 8/11/24 7:56 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! It's a nice cool 69 degrees out right now and I should be in it. Humidity is coming back with a roar this week and if I can move, it will be mostly at the gym. Back still sucks, so I'm staying in for now. I did do lots of upper body stuff yesterday and stretching, but none of that shows up on my tracker. Wah wah wah. So sad. A measly 5,117 steps yesterday. Not even sure how I got so little since I am up every two minutes fixing someone a snack, or getting out crafts, or making a meal, chasing through a shower, cleaning up piles of clothes. I can't believe a week has gone by already! Today we have Harold and the Purple Crayon in the morning, and "dog lick" painting in the afternoon.

QoTD: girls until Tuesday morning. Then it will take us a day to put everything back the way we like it. It's always amazing how we think it's all done and then move a curtain or something and find a dirty sock. Zoom happy hour with Jim and Marilyn on Thursday. Professional window cleaning on Friday. We do this once a year and it's one of my favorite adulting things to have done.

bites today

B: egg and sausage

L: hoping we are back home from Harold and I'll have some turkey deli meat and cheese

D: Lasagna for Rog and the girls. I'll have a small bite and maybe a piece of TJ's sous vide turkey tenderloin

Peace everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Greateight
on 8/12/24 5:31 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Is it even a Happy Hour if you haven't lost your calendar invite yet?

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Lisa91941
on 8/12/24 7:19 am
RNY on 10/29/19

I created a Zoom file specifically for this reason, Smarty Pants. I just checked the file and invite is still there. Old dog -- new tricks.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 451 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 374 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 360 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 213 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 110 views
Recent Topics