What's on your Tuesday Menu?

Queen JB
on 8/6/24 2:26 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Good Morning! Well, I am not sure if I am fighting something off or if I just hit a wall from an emotional weekend, but yesterday at about 4:30pm yesterday I just got hit with insane exhaustion. I crawled up to bed and took a nap from 5 - 5:30, got up, had dinner, and went back to bed at 7pm. I slept until 4am! I have a touch of a headache but other than that I seem fine--just still tired, if that's possible. I have a fairly light work day so I plan to take the later train in and just take it slow today.

QOTD: Do you have attic or basement "treasures" tucked away? Grim will go up to our attic and bring down boxes of the most wild stuff. We've found a box of little bells that an aunt collected, old metal circus themed piggy banks, an ornate religious statue, 1960s cookbooks, etc. It's so fun! Grim, tell us what else is up there!

Accountability: Eh. I wasn't hungry all day (more evidence that maybe something was off) so I kept the food simple.

• Protein Coffee
  • Egg Bites
  • Dairy-Free Tzatziki Chicken Lavash Wrap
  • Veggie Burger
  • High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Melody P.
on 8/6/24 2:49 am - Amarillo, TX

Hahaha I resemble that meme except "bed time" is earlier for me. I head to my room to relax around 7 or ten till seven. It takes me about and hour or two to get knocked out.

Good mornin all! It's been an unfortunate night. Woke up to a few panic attacks, which I haven't had full blown ones in a long time. I know why but it's out of my hands. If my mom gets a citation or whatever it's out of my hands. I just know she'll be super mad but she is all the time already.

Today we need to get dog food and groceries. Our house insurance premium went up by just shy of 110 bucks a month. We don't know to try another company or not. It's hard to get and keep insurance here in Texas. With all the natural disasters we've had in the last few years it's hard. The latest being the wild fires near here and the flooding down state. We may be stuck.

the lake was ok, when we got there there was 3 turkey vultures on the picnic table awning we were going to use. Of course I forgot my camera. They were so cool! They may not be the prettiest but dang they are neat!

QOTD: nothing in the attack. We have a TON of crap in our basement. I wouldn't say it's treasure, lol.

I need to reign in my food consumption. It HS not been good.

a pic of the soon to be bracelet and soon to be belt. The bracelet one is actually finished now. Kind of my own design but also riffed off an idea I found on the net. I love it though! And a meme!

Mel

Melody P.
on 8/6/24 2:50 am - Amarillo, TX

I hate auto correct!

Mel

Melody P.
on 8/6/24 4:39 am - Amarillo, TX

I thought of something that's a treasure to us but not so much to others. We have a wood tank a great uncle carved for my grandpa that has an instrument from one of his Sherman tanks that was blown up beneath him in it. I think it was a clock of some kind. I also have his dress uniform jacket.

Mel

Partlypollyanna
on 8/6/24 4:26 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Good morning and happy Tuesday! It's going to be a great day!

I have back to back meetings from 630 to 130 but then I have a cut and color appt later in the day, very needed and so looking forward to it!

Qotd - not so much treasures as 5-6 boxes I never finished unpacking, lol. I do have all my exercise equipment in the basement so that is a nice treasure, lol.

i slept 7 hours last night! Insane! I also had 102 active minutes and 11,425 steps. Today I have 5K steps and 77 active minutes under my belt so far.

menu for the day

coffee plus half and halfx3

yogurt

cheese stick and chomps

dinner will depend on how long my hair takes, if I'm home early enough will make up some ground beef tacos, if not will grab something out.

have a terrific Tuesday!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Melody P.
on 8/6/24 4:40 am - Amarillo, TX

7 hours sounds amazing!

Mel

Partlypollyanna
on 8/6/24 1:41 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

It was 2+ days worth!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Grim_Traveller
on 8/6/24 4:28 am
RNY on 08/21/12

Morning all. When I was a little kid I HATED going to bed when it was still light outside. Now, I don't mind.

Here's one of the long hidden attic treasures. What do I do with it? If I choose wrong, I feel I could end up in he'll.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Melody P.
on 8/6/24 4:41 am - Amarillo, TX

My grandma had this electric light of Jesus that when on kind of glowed and moved. Creeped me out so so much. We still have it lol

Mel

catwoman7
on 8/6/24 6:16 am
RNY on 06/03/15

We have a few items like that - like this god awful candlestick holder that belonged to one of my great grandparents. It's in a box somewhere since I'm afraid to get rid of it - but...no way would I ever display it in my house. UGH.

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 451 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 374 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 360 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 213 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 110 views