Happy Saturday! What's on your menu?

Queen JB
on 8/3/24 5:39 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Thanks!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Amy Liz
on 8/3/24 6:19 am
RNY on 11/21/16

So sorry to hear about your dad - all the good thoughts headed your way - take care!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

White Dove
on 8/3/24 8:09 am - Warren, OH

I am so sorry. I know the hospital will do everything they can to help him, but it is such a frightening experience. Hope the lobster is wonderful. The refrigerator and any other housework will always be there. I will be thinking about you and your family and sending wishes for things to be well again.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

catwoman7
on 8/3/24 5:23 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

it looks great out this morning (from my bedroom window), although it's supposed to be another hot, humid day. Relief is coming, though - we're supposed to get some rain this weekend (again!), but this one is supposed to cool things down. 70s next week and no rain, which is perfect!

not much going on today other than the usual finishing up my class and giving the cat his eye drops. Maybe we should go out for coffee later or something just to get out (although we did go to the water treatment plant yesterday - it was kind of interesting..)

QOTD: nothing really exciting coming up - we're kind of stuck given my cat's eye and my mother in general. I was hoping to get up to the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St Paul) sometime this summer to hang out and meet up with a second cousin I never knew I had until a year or so ago, but that isn't going to happen with the cat situation (with my mom we can leave for a weekend (but not much longer - at least not the two of us together), but with this kitty and his eye, nope). Oh! I have a consult with an orthopedic surgeon on Tuesday - I'm hoping, after 15 years, I can finally get my damn hip replaced - fingers crossed! So there's that...

coffee with half & half

skyr with fruit

protein shake

salad with a diced peach (and maybe chickpeas - I'm out of diced chicken)

maybe the crab cakes & green beans that I ended up not having last night

ex: something. I'll check the gym's class schedule since whatever I do won't be outside (too hot!)

have a great day, Weekenders!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Amy Liz
on 8/3/24 6:12 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ Yay for Saturday! I am in such a good mood. I had a wonderful day with my son yesterday, he is such a great person and had me laughing all day. We didn't go on the hike because he twisted his ankle at work and was taking it easy, but we had a great lunch and did a some shopping. He got called into work today, so our fun day plans will be on Sunday instead. This gives me an unplanned day! What to do? I may take that hike! or more likely, replace the many burnt out bulbs around the house and clean the garage. Our garage door has been sticking lately and yesterday would not close, so we had to manually closed it. We need to call someone to fix it, but the garage has been taken over by cardboard and is unorganized in general - on the embarrassing side - so that job wins. Otherwise, errands, laundry and relaxing. I picked up a gorgeous porterhouse yesterday, so will grill that tonight.

QOTD - Right now, I'm looking forward to fall - I'm seeing pumpkin flavored things everywhere so PSL's, football - the whole shebang. Looking forward to seeing Drake Maye, the new QB for the Patriots play - fingers crossed for a good season!

Accountability - great considering I ate out 2x yesterday, but no breakfast or any snacking whatsoever - winning! Activity and steps were crap though. Today 167.8, lots of steps today for sure.

B- coffee, 1/2 protein bagel w/cottage cheese, EBB, and trying grated frozen tomato snow - Thanks Lisa!

l - buffalo chicken w/celery

d- steak and baked potato

s- protein ice cream, mocha java chip tonight

Have a great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 459 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 376 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?