Happy Saturday! What's on your menu?

Melody P.
on 7/20/24 1:34 am - Amarillo, TX

For some reason that meme had me giggling this morning,

Good mornin y'all!. I sit here with not much sleep but listening to lovely rain and some light thunder. I always find it so relaxing to hear the rain fall and the rumbles.

Today will be a clean up the house day. Vacuum and clean the bathroom and straighten up the rest. My brother and his family are coming over Sunday for my mom's birthday. He birthday is on Thursday but they are both off this weekend so we'll celebrate it then. I'll make a lemon meringue and chocolate pie. Thankfully she decided on pizza so I don't have to cook dinner too. The kids & my brother are the pickiest people. Rachel not so much but Riley and Randall are. I'm really unhappy with my brother and SIL for a few reasons I'd rather not rehash but will put in a happy face lol

QOTD: which do you prefer, sunset or sunrise?

I used to be sunset all the way but now I am up during the sunrise and it is beautiful too. I love the usual quieter times in the morning. We have a clearer view of sunsets though. I love em both though.

food is unplanned. I'll have eggs and the usual for breakfast. The others I haven't got a clue about.

have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Mel

Amy Liz
on 7/20/24 4:23 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ It's going to be a beautiful day and I'm not going to waste it. We are taking little girl for walk then going on a no dog hike after. I'd like to get some things done around the house while I obsess looking out the window for my Ninja Creami delivery that was delayed. I wonder if it was due to the data code issue yesterday? I'd like to think it was, so I have something to blame. It's the little things. Anyway I have every ingredient I need to make my top 10 flavors and I just need the damn machine.

QOTD - I love sunrise. I am an early morning person and enjoy the waking up of the world. It feels like the beginning. The sunset while magical, feels like goodnight.

Accountability - great, 9 active minutes and 5,291 steps. Today 165.6 - I fully expect a stall/gain since I've been sick and I will be exercising again but I will celebrate this victory!

B- coffee, eggbeaters, cheese and bacon, protein shake

l - chicken bites, mini green goddess salad

d - grilled burger - low carb crunchwrap style, pan grilled

Have a wonderful day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Melody P.
on 7/20/24 6:22 am - Amarillo, TX

Your hard work is paying off!

Mel

catwoman7
on 7/20/24 5:15 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' Weekenders!

another great day weather-wise, so I'll go out biking. I'm also planning to go to "Opera in the Park" this evening with a bunch of friends. We planned to go last year, but it was cancelled due to a huge storm. No rain predicted for tonight, though!

I decided to not to attend the Saturday coffee meetup app thing this morning, but now I'm kind of regretting it. Maybe I'll just go and look for some familiar faces...or not.

QOTD: I like both. I'm up early, too, but I see a lot more sunsets than sunrises.

coffee with half & half

skyr with fruit

protein shake

Mexican-style salad

protein muffin

another TBA dinner (although I may just skip it since my friend who lives near the park where the opera is going to be will probably have a lot of appetizers at her house before we head over...

have a great Saturday!!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Lisa91941
on 7/20/24 8:37 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! It's going to be a scorcher here today and I've got zero plans to go out into it. Right now, it's nice having all the doors and windows open. I really hate having the house closed up and the AC on, but that's going to happen around one pm today.

Accountability for yesterday on food and exercise, great! 148 minutes of exercise, 10,888 steps. I got so much done on work for the fundraiser and hosted dinner for the neighbors. Excellent day all around. I ended up scraping the toppings of of 1 and half pieces of chicken and bacon pizza and ate a small salad.

Today I don't expect to hit any goals. So I am not making them. Hosting another dinner meeting with a different team mate for the foundation. I've got all the groceries I need for that. Unless I get motivated and head to the gym, I'm not going out in this heat and humidity for a walk. I know me and I'm owning my own truth.

QoTD: Sunsets. Though when I was living far from work I would see some stunning sun rises in my rear view mirror.

bites today

B: carnitas meat and 1 egg

L: something with the leftover burnt ends from the other day

D: Shakshuka (apparently there are a million ways to spell this word!) and arugula salad.

Peace Everybody

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s your plans for Saturday?
Melody P. · 10 replies · 83 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 263 views