What's on your Wednesday Menu?

White Dove
on 7/17/24 7:01 am - Warren, OH

What a great place and so glad you found it and are almost done with moving. Moving is a lot of work and hope you don't have to do it again. Enjoy the sunshine.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Teenie
on 7/17/24 7:14 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Queen JB and Meneurs,

Sorry about your crazy day yesterday. You'll tough through it and come out unscathed on the other side as usual. You always get it done.

I finally talked to someone to get me an appointment with a bariatric follow up in my new insurance network. That will happen next Tuesday. I know if I exercised consistently, I would not be where I am but with Mom, dog, husband, working, pool boy, hairdresser, and everything else I do, I do not know how you all find time to do it every day. I should have married Marylyn. Seems like she has everything under control in that household.

QOTD: Cheese please! Fried, meted, Fondu, canned, blocks, slices, cubes, ricotta, cottage, anyway any how just cheese.

Accountability: I used celery to cram peanut butter topped with hot honey down my throat.

TSS: 6 years 7-months 6-day 165.6 Lowest (129.4)

B: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate chocolate caramel creamer

MS: Friendly Farms Protein Yogurt mixed berry and snack select

CB: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate chocolate caramel creamer

L: Crockpot lemon chicken, cucumbers and Hatch pepper and cheddar dip.

D: crustless quiche and grilled chicken thighs

Exercise: dog walking,

Water and Vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I also use MiraLAX and fiber in my first coffee of the day.

Have a great day my friends.

Brightest Blessings

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

White Dove
on 7/17/24 9:01 am - Warren, OH

LOL about marrying Marilyn. I used to say that I wished I had a wife to do the cooking and cleaning. One day at the gym, a lady approached me and asked if I was serious about wanting a wife. She told me that she loved to cook and keep a house really spiffy. She said she would like to date me. I don't remember what I said, but know I was nice about it. I was married and the wanting a wife was a sort of joke.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Julia S.
on 7/17/24 7:38 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- Popcorn.

I finally got a job done, the next one shouldn't be too bad. I can reuse my prints from a previous job or some of them. So I need to get it out today.

It did hit 97 yesterday and it definitely felt like it. It's not supposed to be that hot today. I have an order coming from Walmart this morning and the only thing I have scheduled this week is a hair appointment on Friday.

Jim where are you going fishing?

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Dcgirl
on 7/17/24 8:28 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

I can eat my weight in popcorn! I normally don't buy it because I know the whole bag will go down my gullet!

Greateight
on 7/17/24 8:29 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Julia, we are going to the Clackamas River and maybe the Sandy River. On Friday I will post some of Marilyn's pictures from Oregon, Sisters is beautiful.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Lisa91941
on 7/17/24 8:15 am, edited 7/17/24 1:30 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! I did nothing yesterday. Not technically true, I finished my book and worked lots with brown dog on training reinforcement and we took them both to the vets, but that was about it. checks step count from yesterday 3,588 and 2 minutes of exercise. Ha. Better than I thought actually. Black and Brown dog had great check ups, prescriptions refilled and no dramas occurred. Though once again, Brown dog needs to lose about 5-10 pounds. I feel ya, boy.

Today is maybe a walk? I should. We had an unexpected huge raindrop down pour at 4 am this morning, so the air is feeling lighter and fresher than it has in a couple weeks. I should get out of this chair right now and just go. But...I have Wordle to do. Also book club and maybe lunch with the girlfriends today and then picking up the things for dinner tonight to serve while several of us work on the fundraiser.

QoTD: Now, nothing. Thank you baby Jesus my restriction is pretty darn good. Then, Carmel corn, Doritos, Fried Chicken. Not very often, but once or twice a year I could do some serious damage to a container.

bites today

B: 1/2 Fairlife protein drink. Egg and 2 pc's bacon

L: not sure, if I am home I need to eat the meatballs. The dog appt yesterday screwed up my food plan and while I made good choices, I didn't eat on plan

D: carnitas. No shells. Fresh frijoles from the Mexican grocery store. cheese. Maybe a tomato if I need the moisture

Peace Everybody!

Ooops! I need to do pictures or I'll never get caught up! Fourth of July on Hubbard Glacier Bay. The glacier itself. Our ship as we motored away on the little boat. Roger having a glacier ice ****tail. We got to see the glacier calve about 4 times. It's so beautiful, but the sound is the most stunning!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Melody P.
on 7/17/24 12:26 pm - Amarillo, TX

Wonderful pictures!

Mel

Melody P.
on 7/17/24 12:23 pm - Amarillo, TX

Update on my day. You guys are not gonna believe my luck, we went to Walmart to get something for my mom. We went down the aisle for clearance and there sat a small ninja Creami! For 100 dollars even. My mom lent me the money so I now have a Creami! Woot!

Mel

Partlypollyanna
on 7/17/24 4:41 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Score!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 230 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 331 views