What's on your Tuesday Menu?

Queen JB
on 7/16/24 3:00 am
RNY on 07/20/15

^^aw, aren't Grim and I so cute?^^

Happy Prime Day! I woke up and checked my ridiculously huge Amazon cart for good prices and I was super disappointed that the big things I was hoping to see on mega-sale were not discounted at all, and only the little things seem to have little discounts. Boo. I was ready to go nuts for good sales.

Busy busy busy week for me. Yesterday was a blur and today should be the same. I am going to get started early and hope I have time to get everything done!

QOTD: What's something you miss from being a kid? I loved having so many friends on my street. I loved being able to just walk outside and see friends whenever I wanted without making plans. How fun would that be as an adult? I also miss someone else being in charge of feeding me, lol.

Accountability: I went to pack my lunch after I wrote out my menu only to find that the temp on the fridge got cranked up and all my vegetables got frozen. So I subbed a greek yogurt for my planned salad. I walked a zillion steps around campus and was HANGRY by the time I got home so Grim made me a cheeseburger which was very nice because I was about to make some terrible choices.

My second month on the lowest dose of Wegovy is a big fail, btw. I am back to full hunger :(

• protein coffee
  • egg bites
  • veggie burger
  • chaffle
  • High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Partlypollyanna
on 7/16/24 3:46 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Good morning and happy Tuesday! Yay on the zillion steps! How is your work walking contest going? Mine launched another but every time they pick a different app and I'm just over it so did not join.

Work today will be insane but I will get in a quick mile walk before I start, my friends are meeting a different friend to hike at 10 so they will head out about 9 and I have a massage after work. It will be a full day.

prime day is such a scam. They don't even have good kindle deals.

Qotd - my grandparents.

11,380 steps/86 active minutes yesterday. Fitbit say rest today and also aim for 7 hours and 39 minutes sleep. I think they mean to get that in one day? Insanity!

accountability - I swapped out some yummy aged Gouda for lunch and had a RGF pizza bowl for dinner

menu

coffee plus half and half x3

pb raisin toast

salami and cheese

Salad From mad greens

have a terrific Tuesday

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Melody P.
on 7/16/24 3:56 am - Amarillo, TX

Mornin y'all!

We ended up getting to 106° yesterday. I am NOT a fan of this **** It's worse on my than cold fronts pain wise. Speaking of which. It seems Medicaid won't pay for more than 3 days worth of pain meds. First they said my NP couldn't prescribe more than that. I jumped through that hoop and now they won't fill it from the doctor there. I'm not sure why...should find out today. I've had to jump through so many hoops this past two weeks or so. I'm frustrated to say the least. It's my own personal circus but definitely not my monkeys.

Today will be going to the post office (again). Hopefully the rest will a stay home day? I've not slept more than 3 hours a night for a week now. My insomnia and pain is just the perfect storm! We'll probably run to a small grocery store that carries the bread she likes. It's close to the post office so not a big deal. Imagine my surprise when I got home yesterday and found the main reason for mailing a package was still on the end table. LOL. So back I go today. I've been working my butt off in chainmaille. My arms and shoulders hurt badly but they hurt regardless of what I do so I might as well have fun. I got half of a two part order done yesterday and will finish the second part today.

QOTD: honestly? I miss being "stupid". Not aware of what was happening in the world. I happened to be home the day of the OKC bombing and that pretty much ended my "stupid" era. I guess you could call it blissfully stupid. It's seems now...to me..that a lot of people have serious cases of the dumb. I'm glad I'm not BIT sometimes it seems I'd be more happy being willfully ignorant.

food is unplanned again today. I've had three cups of coffee already. I won't have another thought. Eggs and the usual for breakfast. The others I haven't got a clue about,

Opal for kitty tax.

Mel

Dcgirl
on 7/16/24 4:14 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Buenos días! Long time listener, first time poster here lol. Ok not first time but I haven't posted in a bit though I do come read. No reason, life is just lifing!

I may get a new Keurig and a new toaster oven that seem to be well discounted. Also a six pack of comfy t-shirts for our 18 year old - they're down to $12.50!
QOTD: like you, I miss being wild and savage and scrappy! We literally got booted out the door on summer mornings and we found creative ways to spend the days. Riding bikes, playing ghosts in the graveyard, those were the days! **** just was simpler.

I'm sorry the low dose isn't working. I bet when you go to the next dose it will. I'm up at 1.5 ML as of yesterday and you're only at .25. Think about how my dose is 6x yours! You're at the very beginning and I can't wait for your doctors office and the insurance company to get their **** together and get you the right pens!

We have great food options at the house. Roasted boars head turkey, grilled chicken sausage, thighs and salmon, leftover pesto noodles and snap peas...so breakfast and lunch will be that. I'm having dinner out with a friend at a sports bar type place where the food isn't amazing so I'm not super tempted haha.
Have a wonderful day, everyone!

Amy Liz
on 7/16/24 4:38 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Hijacked!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Amy Liz
on 7/16/24 4:30 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ I 100% agree, Prime days are BS! No pricing in my cart changed, unless you count went up in price the days before, which made me believe they were doing that for a dramatic reveal... No such luck but I've ordered the Ninja Creami anyway. Rob is even excited to see what low cal treats we can make. He is on a diet right now. When his pants get tights, he cuts back for a few weeks and boom, back to square. The Prime let down also triggered me to order a pair of Hoka speedgoat 6's. I've wore the crap out of my 5's so it was time to replace. They are my favorite trail shoes to date.

I'm feeling better today, still congested and blah but I need to get back to my normal routine. I need to take my car in for new brakes this morning and I have a meeting this afternoon. Back to busy.

QOTD - Agreed - So much fun in the neighborhood! I miss the annual gatherings of my family back east - St. Pats day, 4th of July, Labor Day, and Christmas. All off my dads gen are gone but one. I have a zillion cousins though but we are spread out all over. Some even live in Brockton.

Accountability - great - ate light and lived on gatorade zero which I have grown to love. 2 active minutes, 4,778 steps. Today 167.6 - crazy, right? I weighed myself 3 times. Anyway, no planned exercise until I can breath better.

B- coffee, protein brownie, protein shake

l - chicken w/mini salad kit

d- sliced sirloin, mashed potatoes and gravy leftovers

s - watermelon, jerky

Have a great day!

Grim_Traveller
on 7/16/24 4:37 am
RNY on 08/21/12

I've got a few things in my Amazon list that now say their "regular" price is far higher than it actually was -- to give the illusion of a good deal. No thanks.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Greateight
on 7/16/24 5:50 am
RNY on 08/29/18

You are 45 pounds lighter than me, little pip!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Amy Liz
on 7/16/24 8:43 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Ha! I'm 3 pounds less than Rob right now!! He is usually 155ish so this is nice!! Makes me want to feed him Swedish Kalteen bars.

Grim_Traveller
on 7/16/24 12:38 pm
RNY on 08/21/12

That is so fetch.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s your plans for Saturday?
Melody P. · 10 replies · 88 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 263 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 277 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 326 views