What's on your Monday Menu?

White Dove
on 7/15/24 5:38 pm - Warren, OH

Teenie, what is the name of that sunburn reliever? I burn so easily and always looking for things to treat if it happens.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Emiepie
on 7/15/24 5:33 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! So glad you guys had a great party. My weekend was good with hair, lunch with Em, errands and relaxing. Today I'll be working through some of the "true up" data that we used for the last payroll as well prepping for the upcoming payroll. I head out early for an appt with my podiatrist to hopefully get an update after my MRI.

QOTD: Most days I'm currently sporting my recent running shoes with the inserts I purchased with them. They are supposed to be helping with my arch, lack there-of?

TSS: 9 years 11 months

B: SF latte, Fiber/protein oatmeal, turkey sausage, and an orange

L: Turkey and cheese sticks, carrots, light and fit yogurt and some fruit

S: Mixed nuts, a piece of fruit and yogurt

D: Chicken tacos with cauliflower rice, a banana, and dark chocolate

ES: maybe toast

E: 1/2 hour elliptical and at-home PT

V/W: On track

Totals: TBD

Have a great day!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Partlypollyanna
on 7/15/24 5:38 am
RNY on 02/14/18

It's like he's sticking his feet out to stay cool, lol.

Had a fun Sunday, drove up to the mountains and we did the Georgetown loop railroad and the Lebanon mine extended tour- 1200 feet into an old silver mine, including standing directly under I-70 and trying to feel the vibrations, lol. Fortunately there weren't any! Also it was Sasquatch days so that was fun. My guests are off on their solo explorations and I am Back at work. I have 62 active minutes logged, two cups of coffee down, let's do this Monday!

qotd - nope, I never have!

accountability over the weekend was o****il we split 3 desserts last night. They were delicious and the cheesecake at least was less sweet and I did split everything so was able to take the smaller pieces for myself. It's the little steps right?

menu today

coffee plus half and half x3

pb cinnamon raisin toast

rgf orange chicken

popcorn

tbd on dinner, will depend when my guests are back

have a marvelous Monday everyone!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Teenie
on 7/15/24 6:47 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Queen JB and Meneurs,

Those kitty paws couldn't be any cuter. Glad you guys had a nice weekend.

No complaints about the weekend myself. I got all but 1 pair of glasses back after I had to return all of them because the doctor accidently transposed the script. So, I am back in the orange frames today. I absolute love them. The weekend was pretty chill I fried up a lot of chicken and got it in the freezer for the family picnic next Sunday and also putting stuff together for when we head to the beach. I got a lot of pool time in and Rons new hobby of metal detecting found him a gold chain this weekend. He is heading to the Jewler to see its value this morning. I think it may be silver but let's let the expert tell us.

QOTD: I do in my running shoes but not in my everyday shoes or the shoes I use for the gym.

Accountability: My cousin brought me an old fashion to enjoy in the pool yesterday afternoon. How could I say know when all I wanted was a drink.

TSS: 6 years 7-months 4-day 165 Lowest (129.4)

B: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate chocolate caramel creamer

MS: Friendly Farms Protein Yogurt mixed berry and snack select

CB: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate chocolate caramel creamer

L: Crockpot pizza, cucumbers and Hatch pepper and cheddar dip.

D: sausage and polenta

Exercise: dog walking,

Water and Vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I also use MiraLAX and fiber in my first coffee of the day.

Have a great week my friends.

Brightest Blessings

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

White Dove
on 7/15/24 7:07 am - Warren, OH

That is my kind of party. Years ago I had the biggest house, biggest yard, and swimming pool. We had big swim and cookouts every weekend in the summer and all the holidays year round. Halloween and St Patrick's day were really fun. Lots of great memories.

People did bring covered dishes and their own beer in the summer.

Back when I worked12 1?2 hour shifts standing on my feet I bought a lot of different Inserts. Never went to have expensive ones made. I just bought them at drugstore. They did really help..

Lisa91941
on 7/15/24 9:07 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! I made it to HIIT class and only modified doing rainbows from planks. I did everything else. Go me!

Weird weekend. On Friday night, our next door neighbor's front door got kicked in at 2 am. Apparently it's a Tik Tok challenge thing. I don't do Tik Tok, but it'd be interesting to know if they posted the video on it. Looks like 4 teens on our yard cameras, but so hard to tell. It terrified all of us. Also, there was a murder 2 streets over that happened just before the door kicking, so police response was slow (and who can blame them?) I got a lot of little chores done, but zero exercise. I'm back to feeling almost 100%, so I think the rest days were needed after the go, go, go of vacation.

Today, I've done class and got my car washed. I am taking the littlest grand to an appointment and trying to finish my book for book club on Wednesday. A long petal of the sea. Big plans these days.

QoTD: I tried them when my ankles were so bad. They helped maybe a little.

Bites today

B: 1/2 Fairlife protein milk, leftover parmesan baked cod and fresh tomatoes.

L: Turkey deli meat, cheese and protein crackers

D: pork chops, roasted fresh teeny tiny baby carrots

S: yogurt

Peace Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

White Dove
on 7/15/24 12:12 pm - Warren, OH

That is a really stupid thing for teens to do and I bet it will end up tragic for one of them. I have a gun and it is loaded and I would threaten them if that happened to me.

Partlypollyanna
on 7/15/24 1:35 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

That must have been scary for your friends and unsettling for everyone around. I hope the neighborhood calms down.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Grim_Traveller
on 7/15/24 4:22 pm
RNY on 08/21/12

That's scary as heck. Teens have to be nuts to do something that risky.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

catwoman7
on 7/15/24 9:25 am, edited 7/15/24 2:26 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

well after two days of both of us having a dry cough (and oddly, nothing else), we tested for COVID. Yep - we've got it! First time for both of us. So we'll be staying in most of this week. Which means I have no excuse not to get caught up with reading and classes.

in other news, I'm down 4 lbs from last week. At my weight, a 4 lb/week drop is practically impossible (unless I was starving myself), so I was probably jus****erlogged last week. I think some of this drop might be real weight, since my weight is now lower than it has been in months. YAY! It gives me the incentive to keep plugging away at this.

QOTD: No - and I don't think I ever have

coffee with half & half

plain skyr with strawberries

crumpet with butter and rhubarb jam

protein shake

L&F yogurt

dinner TBA (basically, whatever we can find around here...)

have a great day, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Most Active
Queen JB · 49 replies · 235 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 332 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 327 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 336 views
Queen JB · 17 replies · 279 views