What's on your Thursday Menu?

Lisa91941
on 7/11/24 8:34 am
RNY on 10/29/19

woooooo hooooo!

Emiepie
on 7/11/24 5:27 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! I hope your meeting doesn't get postponed and I know you'll do amazing. I have to do a follow up meeting today that I'm not looking forward to doing. Something that should have been a simple conversation turned into a "thing". Can't we all just act like adults?!? Save the drama for your personal life. Aww, emiepie egg salad

QOTD: I haven't but John did for awhile when insurance pretty much required it. His script doesn't change much so it wasn't too bad and I don't know how it'd work when a medication is in low supply/high demand.

TSS: 9 years 11 months

B: SF latte, Fiber/protein oatmeal, turkey sausage, and an orange

L: Turkey and cheese sticks, carrots, light and fit yogurt and some fruit

S: Mixed nuts, a piece of fruit and yogurt

D: TBD

ES: Flat bread with cottage cheese

E: 1/2 hour stationary bike and PT

V/W: On track

Totals: TBD

Have a great day!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Teenie
on 7/11/24 6:47 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Queen JB and Meneurs.

I was looking for the photo of Ron and I with the Weiner, but I can't find int on my phone. I had a very successful day when it came to eating yesterday and I plan on mimicking it again today. I am going to try to get to Aldi today. I want to get a meal in the freezer to drag to the beach so when I am there, I won't have to cook just throw it in the oven. Every condo cooks one night out of the week, so no one has to cook all the time and one night we go out to dinner. It works out for everyone.

QOTD: I never did

Accountability: some pork rinds and 1/2 protein pudding

TSS: 6 years 6-months 30-days 166.8 Lowest (129.4)

B: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate chocolate caramel creamer

MS: Friendly Frams Protein Yougurt mixed berry and snack select

CB: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate chocolate caramel creamer

L: lemon chicken, green beans, cucumbers and Aldi Mexican corn dip

D: crockpot lemon chicken and green beans

Exercise: dog walking,

Water and Vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I also use MiraLAX and fiber in my first coffee of the day.

Have a great day my friends.

Brightest Blessings

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

White Dove
on 7/11/24 6:48 am - Warren, OH

I switched back to the pharmacy because their prices were lower. I had prescriptions mailed for years and never had any problems. If they mailed the wrong prescription they would ship a corrected prescription to me overnight. I use the pharmacy at my grocery store and the service is excellent but was also excellent with the mail order.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

White Dove
on 7/11/24 6:56 am - Warren, OH

I was in the situation with someone who kept cancelling meetings. When we finally did get together, things went well. He told me later that he was afraid I was going to put in a negative report of what he was doing. He was doing fine my report was positive and we became good friends after that. Sometimes the people who act intimidating do that because they are not as secure as they act.

Queen JB
on 7/11/24 7:45 am
RNY on 07/20/15

That's definitely not the case here. He's a big wig and I have zero authority over him. I do hope we'll be friends eventually though.

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Julia S.
on 7/11/24 7:00 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- My insurance required me to use the mail order pharmacy. It's mostly been good, it's cheaper than the retail pharmacy. My roommate gets his insulin in the mail, they put it in an insulated package and it's always fine.

No walk yesterday, by the time I quit work it was 94 outside, and that's just too warm for me. Today it is supposed to be 86 which is better, so I really need to get my butt out there.

This morning I was sleeping really well until the cats woke me, so I booted them out but never got back to the dream I was having to find out what happened. It was scary I was leaving and I had to open this large sliding door and when I got it fully open someone ran in and up the stairs. This is not someplace I recognize so no idea what it was about.

I watched IF last night, it was really cute and worth watching. I missed it in the theater and was surprised it was already streaming. It's on Paramount+

I need to get back to work.

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Lisa91941
on 7/11/24 8:49 am
RNY on 10/29/19

and just like that...I'm back. What an adventure. There was so much fun had. We got a bit rerouted due to the Denali National Park fire but they took good care of us. We met new friends, randomly ran into old friends, saw amazing things, ate bites of all the things, enjoyed wines from all over, walked, rode trains, planes, busses, small boats big ships and automobiles.

I'm up three pounds and my back is at about 90 %. I have more work to do here. But things that struck me on this trip included that I was really enjoying trying out new styles of clothing and getting lots of positive feedback. I was walking/hiking/dancing/singing at all hours of the day and night and woke up ready to roll early the next morning. No muscle pain from moving so much. And also, I still habitually head to the largest stall in the ladies room. That's a habit I can change.

QotD: Our insurance requires mail order if you are on it for more than 30 days. We pay up to $10 per delivery of about 90 days. I go online and trigger my deliveries as I don't take the full amount prescribed and it last longer, and Roger's is auto shipped. Very rarely have we had an issue.

Meals today are depending on...

b: what can I find in the empty fridge/cabinets

L: I bought dinner for the plane in the airport last night and then it turned out they were serving dinner after all! We were supposed to have a very late flight, but were able to get on an earlier flight to stay with our friends and got home at 10 instead of well after midnight. So...lunch!

D: I must get fresh veggies. I think there will be a lot of chicken and veggies for a few days as we settle back in to post vacation bodies and work to get back on track.

A few pics. Mt. Denali was gorgeous and we got to see her from top to bottom and both her sister mountains. They say that only happens a couple times a year. The flowers are from Anchorage and then the train is the glass dome we took up to Denali State Park. Sorry...more pics to share coming your way!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Partlypollyanna
on 7/11/24 9:01 am, edited 7/11/24 2:31 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Wow!! I have never seen such a clear picture! Thanks for sharing I can?t wait for all the rest!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

White Dove
on 7/11/24 9:36 am - Warren, OH

What a amazing experience and you both look wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 235 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 332 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 327 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 336 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 279 views