What's on your Tuesday Menu?

Julia S.
on 7/2/24 7:43 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18
Sheila_H
on 7/2/24 7:49 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning all!

JB - I'm with you. One goodbye party should suffice. Happy for her for being so loved.

Forgot to tell you guys about a huge ego boost I received during the weekend. Remember the infamous chocolate salami? Well, I finally made it again on Sat and delivered it to the neighbors. I got a text the day after that the woman had some friends over and they all shared the chocolate salami. So, they were wondering if I am willing to do an Italian cooking class!!! I laughed so much! I told them my cooking repertoire is very small, while I love baking. So they are planning for me to bake 2-3 of my favorite desserts for them. They also invited me to join their book club; I asked jokingly if I'm being invited to join due to my dessert baking abilities. Either way I'm always open to join a book club.

QOTD - we have it all: skunks, raccoons, deers, bobcats, and occasional mountain lions caught on camera.

My meals yesterday:

• Coffee
  • Scrambled eggs w/cheese
  • Edamame pouch, cold cuts w/cheese
  • Protein icecream - caramel w/sf caramel chocolate chips
  • E: strength training

Happy taco Tue!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Partlypollyanna
on 7/2/24 3:43 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

I love that you are their baking teacher and now a Bookclub member. I hope they pick good books!!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Emiepie
on 7/2/24 6:48 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

How fun is that!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

catwoman7
on 7/2/24 2:44 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

G'afternoon!

well I've done a whole lot of nothing today. I was waiting on a couple of calls this morning - plus a package delivery. I made protein ice cream (using your recipe, Sheila), some strawberry sauce, and protein muffins. And spent a ton of the day reading newspaper articles about the Supreme Court case. It's been raining off and on - but not at the moment - so I should probably get out there and take a walk.

QOTD: raccoons, possums, squirrels, rabbits, coyotes, turkeys, and sandhill cranes (well, other birds, too - but turkeys and cranes are big and walk through our yards..)

coffee with half & half

plain skyr with blueberry sauce

protein ice cream

piece of sourdough bread with butter

protein muffin

dinner TBA. DH is working until probably 7:00, so we'll just grab whatever from the fridge

have a great rest of your day!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Emiepie
on 7/2/24 6:39 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Evening?!? Late post but the site wouldn't post for me this morning and we got of our accounting system back today so too busy to try. I did have PT today and made sure I left for that.

QOTD: Neighborhood cats, possums, and doves that nest in a brass bucket we have hanging.

menu was pretty standard and did my exercise bike this morning.

Hopefully I'll be able to post in the morning tomorrow.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your July 4 Menu?
Queen JB · 5 replies · 115 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 32 replies · 330 views