What's on your Sunday menu?

Melody P.
on 6/30/24 4:09 am - Amarillo, TX

good mornin y'all! I thought I'd get us started since I'm unfortunately up.

Nothing much planned for the day. We may run to Walmart this morning as I need a few things. My brother and his family are coming over around 1 and we have a pork butt in the crockpot. We'll also make some curly fries to go with it. I know I'll have some but it's only going to be a small handful. We also got some brioche slider buns that I'll have one of...what I won't have is one of the cookies for dessert. They are huge and iced.

I also need to work on chainmaille. I need to make about 4 bracelets and come up with some ideas for earrings. I have a few kicking around in the ol noggin so we'll see if I can come up with something else.

we have the kids overnight so tonight should be interesting since I can't get up to sit in the living room when I'm hurting a lot.

QOTD: what's your plans for July 4th?

we may grill some hamburgers and a steak for my mom. We won't go to the fireworks as they are on the other side of town and on Friday instead of Thursday. We'll be trying to calm our animals while idiots set off a ton of fireworks.

Accountability: I had too much cheese yesterday. Weight was the same so I am glad for that,

B: eggs, 1 tbs ranch dressing, cheese, zero net carb street tortilla, coffee x 2

L: slider bun, 2 ozs shreddd pork, 2/3 oz cheese, 1/3 cup of French fries.

D: 2 jalapeños, 2 slices of bacon, 1tbs cream cheese, 1 oz shredded pork and 1 tsp of brown sugar.

Mel

Amy Liz
on 6/30/24 6:21 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ I had a nice lazy day yesterday! I did this and that, but not much of anything in particular and with the ex, ception of a no nap, it was perfect. Today will be busy compared. I really need to get things done around here, pick up a few things and the kiddos are coming over for dinner. I wanted to go to the beach and/or on a hike this weekend so maybe I'll make that happen today - we'll see. Anyway - I have a lots to do so I better get to it.

QOTD - No, it's a Thursday and we both have to work Friday. We were invited to a BBQ but we won't leave the fur babies home alone - no way.

Accountability - I had extra bites of things - nothing horrible, but enough to make me worry about the choices I made and why. 2 active minutes and 5,766 steps. Today 173.8 - I will try to meet my step goal today.

B- coffee, 1/2 protein bagel, eggbeaters and cheese

l - rotisserie chicken and chopped salad

d- grilled burgers, protein chips

s- cherries, strawberries, jerky

Have a great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 GW 175 (6/14/24) CW 173 REVISED GOAL 165

Lisa91941
on 6/30/24 8:06 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! I'm feeling like the luckiest person sitting here taking in this view. Travel day was easy and uneventful. There was yoga on the plane to keep working on my back. Every day there is improvement. We spent a few hours walking around Anchorage and shared a lovely dinner. I managed to hit all my movement goals and eat nicely within my program.

Today is a big bus ride and then a big train ride. But we have a few hours tonight to get out and enjoy Denali and I'm going to make the most of it. It's light out pretty much all the time, so I will spend as much time outside and moving as I can this evening.

QoTD: We'll be on Hubbard Bay on the Fourth. I doubt they'll be fireworks, but we have an excursion to take us up close to the glacier. I did pack a fun party in the USA shirt and fireworks headband. I'm going to be "that" person on the ship.

Breakfast is done. A little egg, a little bacon, a little fruit.

the rest is TBD

Have a great Sunday!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 494 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 508 views