What's on your Monday Menu?

Ymaliz
on 6/24/24 5:07 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ A free day with so many possibilities, nice! I had a nice weekend, very productive and enjoyable. I woke up at 2 am and could not stop thinking about my work deadlines this week. I need to get a massive amount of work done before months end on Friday and a massive amount next week for final FYE. It's insane! I was supposed to be at a conference this week and I'm so glad I didn't have to go, but my boss did. Here's to knocking it all out, asap.

QOTD - light grey/blue with darker blue trim

Accountability - I was a bit snacky last night from dinner on, I had lots of extra bites for no reason other than it was there. Probably a few hundred cals worth. Great on water/no wine, 47 active minutes and 9,192 steps. Today I am 176.9 and put in 30 min on the treadmill already. Lunch time walks are TBD due to workload and heat. Swimming laps after work today and everyday I can reserve a lane lane.

B- coffee, protein shake, legendary pastry

l - chicken, green goddess mini salad kit w/sunflower seeds, green onion and tomatoes

d- last of the ribeye in zero tortillas

s- apple w/peanut butter

Have an awesome Monday!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Emiepie
on 6/24/24 5:07 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Yay for an extra day off, it sounds like you'll have a good day with whatever you choose to do. We had a pretty relaxing weekend, it was hot so for the most part we lounged and watched tv. It doesn't seem we will have our accounting system back today either but maybe by middle of the week, here's going it's soon!

QOTD: A light tan with stones/rocks(?) on the bottom half.

TSS: 9 years 10 months

B: SF latte, Fiber/protein oatmeal, turkey sausage, and an orange

L: Turkey and cheese sticks, carrots, light and fit yogurt and some fruit

S: Mixed nuts, a piece of fruit and yogurt

D: TBD

ES: TBD

E: Rest day, my allergies are acting up today

V/W: On track

Totals: TBD

Have a great day!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Melody P.
on 6/24/24 5:08 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin y'all!

I haven't got a clue what's happening today. Might run to the post office. We do need to go get cat litter this morning that we forgot Saturday. I am working on a last minute request for my boss so if I don't get it done this morning I'll be waiting for the post office until tomorrow morning.

We went to a soccer game yesterday with a 98° heat index. Bad idea to say the least. They had a snow cone truck that also had SF syrup. I did have one that made it bearable. We almost left at half time but didn't. So we were able to catch my niece Riley slamming a goal I. The last seconds to tie the game! Poor girls were all so hot. She also kept her cool with the player that slapped her in the face about 4 games ago. I will say this...that other girl shouldn't be playing at all. She was very aggressive this game too. Riley had a bloody nose from that incident and the ref was a joke.

QOTD: tan bricks, white and sage accents & trim.

B: eggs sandwich and coffee x 2

L: ????

D: chicken and Brussels

piecez in this shipment minus the one I'm working on

Mel

Melody P.
on 6/24/24 5:19 am - Amarillo, TX

And earrings I forgot.

Mel

Partlypollyanna
on 6/24/24 6:05 am
RNY on 02/14/18

That's pretty

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Melody P.
on 6/24/24 8:04 am - Amarillo, TX

Thanks! My boss ordered the supplies to make stainless and some mixed with copper and stainless.

Mel

Grim_Traveller
on 6/24/24 5:47 am
RNY on 08/21/12

Good morning all. The weekend was very mice, but I did a little too much on Saturday, and crashed yesterday. I'm hoping to get a lot of work done in the shop this week.

Most of the phone calls I get are spam. If I don't recognize the number, I don't answer. But I've been waiting to hear from both the gas company and the solar people, which means I've been answering unknown numbers. All spam. And because of that, I'm getting even more spam. I hate people.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Melody P.
on 6/24/24 10:26 pm - Amarillo, TX

We got new phone numbers a couple of weeks ago and the spam is just so annoying. Having to wait for calls is also annoying!

Mel

Icecream Dreamer
on 6/24/24 6:39 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning all!

Nothing major happening around here. Still testing positive and still isolating because man-Covid is the last thing I wanna deal with. My world has shrunk into one room but all I need is here: laptop, books, crochet, tv.

To cheer me up DH has gotten us a ninja creami. He bought one last week but it was too big so we returned it and got a smaller model. I put the first batch in the freezer yesterday while he was out of the house. You'll see a lot of protein icecream on my menu starting tomorrow.

QOTD - they call it sand and I would say it's between beige and a very light pink. White trims.

My meals yesterday:

• Coffee + Barebells bar
  • Cauliflower rice + ground turkey
  • Berries and yogurt froyo
  • Sushi
  • E: sick day

Happy start of the week!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: 143.4

PGW: 140-142

Ymaliz
on 6/24/24 7:39 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Can't wait to hear what you think if the Ninja creamy! What did you use to make your batch? I'm SO about to pull the trigger.

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Most Active