What's the plan for this Saturday?

Melody P.
on 6/22/24 1:18 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin y'all!

Yesterday didn't go according to plan at all. It didn't get as warm as they said it would and was super windy. After an hour the kids asked to go home. On our way home we started getting heavy rain. It was just too chilly with the wind. Rachel also started to feel not so great. So we just chilled at home until we took them home.

Today I think we'll likely stay home for the most part. We do need to run to the bank but other than that I don't think we have anything planned. I've been having a lot of weird pain on my back. It's the skin, around my scars, and it's annoying me. It hurts just to touch it or to brush against it. Weird. I also can't drink much tea anymore. Pretty sure I passed a tiny kidney stone Thursday.

QOTD: if you could make any calorie rich drink absolutely 100% healthy what would it be?

Authentic Thai tea for me or a really good Frappuccino with two shots of espresso!

B: eggs, chees, dill pickle ranch dip(with sour cream as the base) and coffee x2

L: we're doing spaghetti today I think for lunch but maybe for dinner. If for lunch it'll prob be dinner too. It'll have yellow squash in it too

D: spaghetti, 1/2 slice five cheese garlic bread...very easy on the noodles

have a good one!

Mel

catwoman7
on 6/22/24 3:26 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' Weekenders!

I have another Saturday morning coffee meetup today (with this match up thing I joined - they set you up at an independent coffee shop in groups of four - people who are in the same age range and have some similar interests). One of the guys in our group last week was in my group the previous week, too - so they must not have that many members in my age group. But that's fine - I really liked the guy. A woman who was in my group last week talked everyone's ears off, so hopefully she won't be there this week. I can't stand people who monopolize conversations. Plus she just wasn't all that interesting. I also need to get caught up with classes today since I've been goofing off the last couple of days. Otherwise, not much going on with me this weekend.

QOTD: Hmmm. I guess some of those fancy coffee drinks that I've been avoiding since surgery but used to drin****asionally beforehand - like frappuccinos. Now I just get regular coffee or iced lattes (with SF syrup in the latte).

coffee with half & half

skyr with berries

more coffee (or an iced latte) at the coffee meet up

lunch - maybe salad with diced chicken and diced peach

either Greek yogurt or hummus with baby carrots

maybe 1/2 a Beyond Burger and some vegetables for dinner

have a great day, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Ymaliz
on 6/22/24 5:33 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ This week flew by, but I plan to make the most of this weekend and slow-it-down. I have different plans swirling in my head - nothing is decided. My only goal is to be active and productive, with a lovely nap in there somewhere. Rob is grilling tonight and we are watching a movie of my choice tonight.

QOTD - Wine! All the adult beverages for that matter.

Accountability - Great food/water/no wine, 79 active minutes, 10,068 steps - the last of which were earned as I was marching in place while brushing my teeth to get to 10k. Swimming - (775 meters)was great yesterday - the weather perfect. I'm sore and tired today but I've committed to swimming 2x a week - maybe 3, but I don't want to over commit. 175.0 this am, only 327 steps so far, lol.

B - coffee, eggbeater/cheese/bacon low carb wrap made crispy in the air fryer

l - TBD

d- ribeyes, mushrooms, baked potato

s- cherries

Have a great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Lisa91941
on 6/22/24 7:14 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Last night's dinner with old friends was so much fun. On the negative, I ate a good handful of bbq potato chips and had at least 3 good sized glasses of wine. On the positive, I ate only 4 little shrimp buddies and an ounce or two of cheese. So maybe they balance out? I ended the day with 158 active minutes and 10,876 steps.

My back is really sore and tight. Too much in the workout department I think. Today's plan, since Roger is once again out golfing, is a walk in the park and maybe a massage. We are babysitting the grand dog while the kid's family pops over to Vegas to see the Savannah Banana's baseball team. Should be great fun for their little family, though roasting hot! I need to go to the butcher shop and I need to redesign my dinner plan for tomorrow night because we discovered yesterday that the restaurant we have reservations at before the show no longer has a place near the show. The timing is too tight to go to the other location and make it to the show on time. What's not to love about looking at food options.

QoTD: Please, have you met me? Wine.

Bites today

B: eggs and bacon. Protein bar mid morning

L: low carb chicken parm

D: TDB!

No wine, all water and sunshine on my face.

Peace Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Most Active