What's on your Sunday menu?

Lisa91941
on 6/16/24 8:22 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning.

Yesterday I put my face in the sun for a nice slow walk and remembered to just breathe. I sat in the sunshine with my book for 20 minutes. Can't do more than that or I fry, but they were a great 20 minutes. I made really good food choices and drank lots of water. I barely made my move and exercise goals, but clinched them in the last thirty minutes of my day and ended with 8050 steps. I am being a little gentle with myself right now and I am really proud of my day yesterday.

Today I am feeling stronger. I'm dressed for a walk, maybe pick up my speed some. We have an easy day with little going on. I don't think we'll be seeing any of our kids today, but Rog will get messages all day and we'll call my dad later. He's always good for my soul. I've got an easy recipe to try out for dinner and I'll do all the dishes today, because, Father's Day.

QoTD: This week looks easy. Eeep. I just looked at my calendar. I have an appointment with the dreaded dermatologist tomorrow. But after that. Easy. Lunch date on Wednesday, dinner date on Friday. Work out's and reading and puttering in between.

Bites today

B: last couple bites of my two tacos. Innards only and like the measly tablespoon of refried beans that are left

L: Today I have to eat that flank steak and carrots. No more being distracted!

D: Orzo and boursin and chicken sausage thingy with a small spinach salad for me. Roger will get garlic bread.

Peace Everybody. Have a great day!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Recent Topics
Compassion, Self Unnerstannin
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 30 views
Its Caturday!! :)
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 38 views
Happy Friday!