What's on your Thursday Menu?

Queen JB
on 6/13/24 2:45 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Morning all! First of all, I loved hearing what you are all proud of, yesterday. I didn't get a chance to comment on too many but just know that I am super proud to be part of this awesome group.

Hmm, I keep finding M-W going very fast but now I can't believe it's not Friday yet! Ugh. Today I have another 1/2 day piano interview. I'm not thrilled about losing another big chunk of the day because my emails are just piling up, but that's tomorrow's problem. Today I get another lovely concert :)

Tonight after I get home from work, I need to quickly pack and then drive out to my parent's house. They are away from Th - M and I am cat sitting for their sweet 18 year old kitty, Mindy. I'll be working from their house on F & M and even though it's only 1.5 hours away, I am planning to stay there all weekend rather than go back and forth. I feel like it's forcing me into a quiet weekend with no cookies or distractions and I am pretty happy about it! I am going to watch every single True Crime documentary ever made. Yesss!

QOTD: What's your number?

I guess I am a 3. There are lots more things on here that I don't like or prefer, but only 3 things I would absolutely refuse under any cir****tance.

Accountability: 7805 steps. I got hungry mid-morning and I grabbed an emergency protein bar, but then I also only had a few bites of dinner, so I think it probably came out even, but maybe not.

• protein coffee
  • egg bites
  • nuts & cheese snack
  • chicken strips added to yesterday's leftover sweetgreen buffalo salad
  • I won't have time for dinner so I will probably just have a grab & go babybel cheese on the road.
  • High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Partlypollyanna
on 6/13/24 3:41 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Good morning, happy Thursday. Enjoy your weekend of solitude, everyone needs that sometimes!

I had a fantastic workout with my trainer yesterday, I do the online reformer sessions without her but she always challenges me more than I do myself. That is what I pay for, lol. Between that, my walk, some errands and cleaning I ended up at 87 active minutes and 10,859 steps.

QOTD - 10, the seafood options, mayo & ranch, plus liver. The other things I dislike but will force down.

menu today

coffee plus half and half X 3

eggs with cheese

ham and cheese slider

tbd on dinner

Have a terrific Thursday!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Teenie
on 6/13/24 7:34 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Way to be accountable. You did great!

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Melody P.
on 6/13/24 4:23 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin y'all!

yesterday I ended up in a rather sour mood. My NP at the pain clinic asked if I have had any back surgeries. Like...read my chart maybe? It was just one of those days that the pain was overwhelming. But today is a new day.

I did get about 30 inches of a certain weave done in two days in 20awg wire. Proud of that. Today depending on what my mom wants done I will get another weave that my boss requested going.

QOTD: the only thing I have not eaten and will never EVER eat is snails. Just no. I have had everything else.

B: eggs, yogurts and coffee x 2

L: chicken

D: thinking salmon or a veggie burger.

Mel

Ymaliz
on 6/13/24 4:53 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ Sound like a nice day and weekend to come! Yesterday was a great day, busy solve all the problems. I overheard a very nice conversation about how I was changing things for the better in my unit. My staff was telling the new girl about how much I care about them, wanting to make things better like wanting to fix things and get rid of the work-arounds and how much they really appreciated me. It was nice to hear. I have to catch up on things this morning, walking with kiddo today at lunch (I had to cancel yesterday) and I have a meeting downtown this afternoon that I'm dreading but is necessary.

I rearranged my pillow situation, focusing on neck support last night. I was more comfortable than usual but woke with a slight headache this morning. Not bad enough for Tylenol so I ignored it and it's gone now. Hopefully it keeps getting better. I have a history of headaches and wished I had kept a journal of them.

QOTD - Just 1 hard no for me, liver.

Accountability -yesterday - great for food, 60 active minutes, 10,224 steps. Today 176.0, 30 minutes treadmill done. I should get a good number of step today.

B- coffee, legendary pastry, fairlife shake

l - deli turkey w chopped salad

d- ham, mashed potatoes and peas

s- apple w/peanut butter

Have a great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Icecream Dreamer
on 6/13/24 6:23 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Must have been such a morale booster overhearing that convo. It would put a spring in my steps.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: 142

PGW: 140-142

Ymaliz
on 6/13/24 7:14 am
RNY on 11/21/16

It's been a long road to get here and yes, so proud!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Dcgirl
on 6/13/24 5:35 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Good morning! Your weekend sounds delightful! I'd like a weekend like that. Just me and a car and whatever I feel like on tv. I have friends in town this weekend so it will be fun. Dinner out tomorrow, brunch in dc Saturday, a tour of the capitol, and then a bbq!

I am an 11 - am I that picky??? Liver of course but also beef and zucchini and snails and a few other things. I guess I can take solace in the fact that Grim will score 58.
Eats today are leftover chicken quesadilla and a new board head chicken that Jen recommended. And tilapia for dinner perhaps. And a class at the gym after work.
Have a smashing day, all!

Grim_Traveller
on 6/13/24 6:06 am
RNY on 08/21/12

It's hysterical that you think 11 is picky.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Emiepie
on 6/13/24 5:38 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning on this Friday-Eve! I had a few meetings yesterday and got assigned a new project to work on. I get to collaborate with a few other people on this one but it's another "clean up" project. I don't know if it makes sense but I do have a love/hate relationship with these type of projects?

QOTD: There are 5 for me that are a hard nope

TSS: 9 years 10 months

B: SF latte, Fiber/protein oatmeal, turkey sausage, and an orange

L: Turkey and cheese sticks, carrots, light and fit yogurt and some fruit

S: Mixed nuts, a piece of fruit and yogurt

D: Turkey burger, cauliflower, a banana, and dark chocolate

ES: SF jello

E: 1/2 hour stationary bike and PT

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1254 Protein:102 Carbs:118 Fat:42

Have a great day!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Recent Topics
Compassion, Self Unnerstannin
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 35 views
Its Caturday!! :)
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 39 views
Happy Friday!
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 60 views
What's on your (photo) Friday menu?
Ymaliz · 46 replies · 390 views