What's on your Monday Menu?

White Dove
on 6/10/24 6:15 pm - Warren, OH

I got more tired and stressed out in my 40's than I did in my 60's. For me 60's ended up being some of the most fun years of my life. I was single, retired, and full of energy. No longer needed to worry about spouse and family and felt so carefree. I met my husband when I was 19, married at 21, had baby at 24.

It was a lot of years of worrying about others, then suddenly that was all over. As time went on I have learned to pace myself and only do what is comfortable for me. I had McDonald's hot cakes and sausage today too. I think theirs are great. You do a lot and it is OK to just relax and smell the roses sometimes. June is great month to smell roses.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Mkess
on 6/12/24 6:12 am
VSG on 08/09/21

Your 60s sound great. Luckily, I recognize the importance of taking time to smell the roses. We're never going at such a hectic place that there isn't time to take time to appreciate the moment. With beauty everywhere, I'd be remiss not to stop, live in the moment, and appreciate the small things that are life.

HW: 371 SW(8/9/21): 324 CW: 224 9lbs til goal of skin reduction surgery.

"Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow." -Melody Beattie

Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s your plans for Saturday?
Melody P. · 10 replies · 83 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 263 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 277 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 326 views