What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

White Dove
on 6/7/24 4:37 pm - Warren, OH

Erin was beautiful and I am so sorry for your loss.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Teenie
on 6/7/24 6:52 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Queen JB and Meneurs,

So glad your able to take time for yourself this afternoon JB. Enjoy you deserve it.

I been feeling very BLAH lately. I hate my weight, I hate being responsible, I am tired of working. I really need something positive, and after my trip I have nothing, I am looking forward to. Just Blah Blah Blah. I do see many people in the neighborhood training for the 5k so I am going to give that a whirl. I plan on starting tonight and definitely over the weekend since the temps will be in the low 70's. We will see how it goes.

QOTD: No

Accountability: I did go to pound class and thought I was good on food, but scales said different.

TSS: 6 years 5-months 27-days 166.4 Lowest (129.4)

B: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate chocolate caramel creamer

MS: L&F toasted coconut vanilla Greek yogurt and berries

CB: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate chocolate caramel creamer

L: chicken salad, green beans and pesto and snack select

D: burger no bun or pork chop. I see some leftovers in there I can heat and eat.

Exercise: dog walking, and maybe a 3.5 mile walk this evening

Water and Vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I also use MiraLAX and fiber in my first coffee of the day.

Have a great weekend my friends.

Brightest Blessings

Chrissy

This is a Banza pasta pork and asparagus I made one day this week

This is my great niece on my husband's
side.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Julia S.
on 6/7/24 7:04 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- I found out after surgery that I was lactose intolerant. Since all I was doing was shakes with milk in them.

I was really non-productive yesterday. My only accomplishment was sending out an email questioning issues on one of my jobs. Hopefully I will get some answers so I can get it off of my plate.

I spent all afternoon cleaning. I vacuumed and my roommate shampooed the carpet- just the high impact areas. I also steam mopped the kitchen, dining room and entry way. He has a woman coming tomorrow and I am embarrassed to have anyone see this mess. The carpet is tan/white that shows everything. If I had the money I would yank it all out and replace it with a hard surface. Also it has bubbles in it and needs to be re-stretched, they are big enough that they will trip you if you don't see them. I almost fell this morning in my bedroom.

It is supposed to be another beautiful day. I will try to enjoy it.

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

White Dove
on 6/7/24 9:55 am - Warren, OH

I used to have itching and hives and finally went to a dermatologist who did allergy testing. It turned out I am allergic to Sulphur. Back when they had salad bars they would spray the vegetables with sulphur to keep them looking fresher. Everytime I ate at a salad bar, which was most of the time, I ended up with itching and hives. I avoid dried fruits and red wine and of course medicines with sulphur.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Lisa91941
on 6/7/24 9:57 am
RNY on 10/29/19

I think I'll be the last full post for the day! So late for me which means really late for most of you.

Yesterday did not go as planned and there was no bike ride, no exercise and more carbs than normal. Ended my day with only 10 exercise minutes and 4689 steps. Food was on point though. At least I can claim that.

Today, A whole new day! Yoga class, Spin class and 40 minutes on the treadmill are done and over. Right now I am tearing into a leftover piece of porkchop and eating like I've been hungry for days. I don't think we have much on the agenda and I'm leaning in to a fun weekend that includes seeing the Broadway play Mrs. Doubtfire tomorrow followed by a nice dinner. Sunday, we have another group birthday to celebrate and we are going to Trust. I've been there once and it was excellent. Looking forward to that and I have volunteered to be the DD. Whatever it takes to make me be mindful, I'm up for it.

QoTD: No allergies here. Though some things don't agree with me. I'm looking at you Tofu.

Bites today

B: porkchop and a few baby potatoes

L: BLT on protein bread

D: I'm thinking flank steak and grilled veggies

Pics are of our dog beach adventure. Peace Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s your plans for Saturday?
Melody P. · 10 replies · 88 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 263 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?