What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

Partlypollyanna
on 6/7/24 7:24 am
RNY on 02/14/18

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

White Dove
on 6/7/24 10:48 am - Warren, OH

The other part of my housework plan is like if I allow 30 minutes to clean bathrooms on Wednesday and it does not get done, it's too bad but it moves to another time slot on another day.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

White Dove
on 6/7/24 4:32 pm - Warren, OH

When I read about all the interesting things you do, I feel like moving to Colorado and hanging with you and your friends. You do so many fun things.

Ymaliz
on 6/7/24 5:17 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ Good for you shutting it down early today. I rearranged my hours a few years ago to be off early every Friday and I'll never go back. It's my time and I love it. I didn't get much of my work done yesterday, but we did solve more software/production issues. Love my team! Working together and training to figure stuff out kind of day - it was good. Today, I am on an interview panel all morning, so everything else will just have to wait until Monday. A nice segue to the weekend. After work, I might swim? I'm packed and mostly mentally prepared - that is the plan anyway. I've been wanting to, it's warm, I found a way, but will I go through with it? It's not work to me, I love the water, but the situation and comfort level of trying somewhere new is what freaks me out. Then grocery shopping and home to chill.

QOTD - None. It honestly broke my heart to think about being allergic to tomatoes!

Accountability - great, 50 active minutes and 9,244 steps. I just couldn't get there but will make up for it this weekend to average 10k for the week. I'm good with that. Today - 35 minutes on the treadmill done, swim chances are 1 out of 2. All the steps I can possibly get.

B- coffee, protein shake, protein pastry

l - chicken and salad

d- TDB

s - jerky and watermelon

Have a wonderful weekend!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Teenie
on 6/7/24 7:09 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

When people see you exercising, they think two things. Either they think good for her being committed to a good lifestyle or why can't I have that mindset to get myself motivated. No one is looking at you for what you have on or what you look like. I encourage you to swim. Once you do it one time and your familiar with the routine it will become habit. You're doing so well don't let body image impede on your success.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Ymaliz
on 6/7/24 7:23 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Thank you - It's my body, yes, but also more than my body... it's running into people I know - it just throws me, what the locker room/shower situation is, getting in the pool, and just anxiety in general. The work out part in the pool is my favorite part and I don't care in the least once I'm in, it's just navigating it all. You are right, once I do it at this place for the first time, I will be fine.

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

White Dove
on 6/7/24 10:53 am - Warren, OH

It is all hard and you just need to get through it and get in the pool. The pool is such a great place to exercise without any soreness afterward.

White Dove
on 6/7/24 10:51 am - Warren, OH

I was so sad about her being allergic to tomatoes. I love tomatoes and the worst summer of my life was the Atkins diet where I could not eat any. I love tomatoes and would rather have a tomato than a cookie.

Emiepie
on 6/7/24 5:37 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! We all made it to Fri-yay! Tomorrow is cut/color hair day and lunch with Em and her BF. I should also be able to get plenty of rest time indoors since it's supposed to be highs over 100 weekend. I had PT in person yesterday and I'm starting to be impatient and want to see more progress, is there a way to speed up this healing process so this girl can run already?

QOTD: kiwi but I think only the skin (?) if that makes sense? I don't seem to have an issue if something has kiwi in it but if I touch it to prepare it I get a rash in my hands.

Menu

TSS: 9 years 9 months

B: SF latte, Fiber/protein oatmeal, turkey sausage, and an orange

L: Turkey and cheese sticks, carrots, light and fit yogurt and some fruit

S: Protein puffs, a piece of fruit and yogurt

D: TBD

ES: SF jello

E: 1/2 hour stationary bike and at-home PT

V/W: On track

Totals: TBD

Have a great day!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Teenie
on 6/7/24 7:11 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Sorry you are frustrated with PT. Hope it gets better soon.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Most Active
Recent Topics