on 6/6/24 9:40 am
RNY on 11/21/16

#10kgoals

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Julia S.
on 6/6/24 7:19 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- Marshawn Lynch no longer playing, my current one is DK Metcalf. Justin Herbert because he's from Oregon. I could go on, I'm also liking Hakeem Butler who plays for the St Louis Battlehawks KA-Kaw! The UFL is a lot of fun, they play in the dome there in St Louis and it usually has over 30,000 fans. They probably still miss the Rams.

It was a beautiful day yesterday, but I couldn't get motivated to do anything. This is getting old.

I need to get to work.

I can almost see Friday from here.

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

catwoman7
on 6/6/24 7:34 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

my 19-year-old cat goes in to the vet clinic later this morning to have his hind end cleaned. He's got arthritis so can no longer reach certain spots, and this hind end thing has me worried. We tried to clean it ourselves, but no go. He pitched a fit and we were afraid this usually docile being was going to bite us. They told us to give him 50 mg of gabepentin last night and again this morning. It's supposedly a very low dose, because of his age, but he seemed really over-sedated last night (including falling over while walking) that I kept feeling his side overnight to make sure he was still breathing. I called them this morning to see if maybe I should just give him half a dose. They said it was up to me, but the 50 mg they recommended was based on their consideration of his age and health. So.. I went ahead and did it since it'll eventually clear his system (last night's dose mostly did as of this morning), but still - this seems weird. I hope he'll be OK.

other than that, not much going on today. I have an appt with my PCP at 3:00 to talk about potential hip replacement surgery. She'll do a referral if it looks like it might be a go. I did step on the scale this morning. My weight is still high, but the same as when I left for vacation, so at least the vacation weight is gone. I'll keep plugging away at it as I'd love to lose 15-20 lbs.

QOTD: I'm not a big sports person, so no favorites

coffee with half & half

plain skyr with fruit

probably Greek yogurt for lunch

protein shake?

Chicken dish (with mushrooms)

beautiful day today but too windy to bike, so I guess I'll be taking a walk..

have a great day, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s your plans for Saturday?
Melody P. · 10 replies · 83 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 263 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 277 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 326 views