What's on your Wednesday Menu?

Teenie
on 6/5/24 9:41 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

you mean *****s ordorves right?

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Partlypollyanna
on 6/5/24 11:36 am
RNY on 02/14/18

lol,

I have never seen that particular mangling of it but yes! Horses ovaries is still what we call hors d'oeuvre. It has as many variations as Worcestershire sauce has pronunciations, lol

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Amy Liz
on 6/5/24 4:58 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ I all for this week being over! It's been a very busy one so far. Another busy, successful day yesterday. Some software issues solved (yay), some still pending but the amount of work I need to get done now is staggering by 6/30, but I have my team to help - bless them. Today is training staff most of the morning and weekly check-in with my peer and boss. Wednesdays always fly.

QOTD - Tomatoes - love em, all of them, gimme all of the tomatoes - big, little, cherry, grape... campari are my favorite. I eat em like apples and put them in and on everything. Second raw would be the teeny tiny cucumbers dipped in dry ranch powder or tajin - yum.

Accountability - Great! 82 active minutes and 10,297 steps. Less effort to get there than the day before... I'm doing something right! 176.4 again today and 30 minutes on the treadmill done. I'll take all the steps - I'm on a mission.

B- coffee, fairlife shake, legendary pastry

l - chicken w/chopped salad

d- Teriyaki stir fry kit with noodles and chicken added

s -watermelon

Have a great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Sheila_H
on 6/5/24 7:54 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Why have I never thought of dipping the cucumbers in tajin? Yumm. Trying it today. Have a ton of little ones in the fridge.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Teenie
on 6/5/24 9:43 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

You are impressing the hell out of me. You have come so far!!!! Amazing.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 6/5/24 5:17 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! I feel like today should be Thursday, am I right? Hoping today goes smooth with payroll distribution. The team seems like they are ready and so far even with the short prep time with the timing of the 1st being over the weekend.

QOTD: Big surprise here, carrots

TSS: 9 years 9 months

B: SF latte, Fiber/protein oatmeal, turkey sausage, and an orange

L: Turkey and cheese sticks, carrots, light and fit yogurt and some fruit

S: Protein puffs, a piece of fruit and yogurt

D: Grilled chicken breast, cottage cheese, garlic toast, a banana, and dark chocolate

ES: SF jello

E: 1/2 hour stationary bike and at-home PT

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1371 Protein:121 Carbs:132 Fat:45

Have a great day!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

catwoman7
on 6/5/24 5:34 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

another heavy rain yesterday afternoon and evening and more on tap for today. I'm guessing the farmers are starting to panic. Too much is a bad thing. Bad for me, too, since that means in-door exercise. I'll have to see what classes they're having over at the gym today, since sitting on a machine for an hour isn't sounding that appealing.

still on a roll with eating and exercising. I have a doctor's appt tomorrow, so I really need to watch my sodium intake today (I am super salt-sensitive). I want my weight to at least be semi-acceptable. At least to me. She never says anything (she is OK with people over 60 years old being "overweight" (although not "obese", of course), although I personally would prefer to be "normal weight" again...). Fingers crossed.

QOTD: I like all the raw veggies people have mentioned so far - but I guess bell peppers (?)

coffee with half & half

plain skyr with fruit and chia seeds

I'm not sure about lunch. I was thinking salad with grilled chicken strips and low cal dressing, but that is A LOT of sodium...

protein shake or Greek yogurt

not sure about dinner, either. Eek...I have some thinking to do..

have a great day, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Sheila_H
on 6/5/24 7:58 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Trader Joe's has a new item, crisped bell peppers. They dry them in the oven with no oil or anything else. I tried a bag thinking I wouldn't like them but they are very good.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Julia S.
on 6/5/24 6:31 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- Snow peas and baby carrots. The only way I like regular peas is raw, I love to shell them and just eat them.

Work has been a slog, I don't feel like I'm getting anywhere. I have a couple projects to revise and one of them I didn't know anything about.

It's supposed to start getting warm soon, after today we are supposed to be in the 80's the rest of the week. So no excuses not to get out of the house.

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Greateight
on 6/5/24 7:15 am, edited 6/5/24 12:16 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

We watched a couple of episodes of the Amazon Lord of the Rings series last night. I didn't realize, it but I have actually already seen some of these episodes. I think that we will watch more tonight and tomorrow. DD gets in late Thursday and she and Marilyn leave for Europe to see Taylor Swift on Friday. I think the concert will be Saturday night in Edinburgh and they are going to do some hiking etc. in the U.K. afterwards. They will be away for about 10 days. So that leaves me and my son looking for things to stream. He wants to watch Band of Brothers, so we will do that one also.

There was a documentary made called A Perfect Vintage, about the 2013 Napa Valley Cabernet vintage. One of my Happy Hour friends watched it and was raving about the documentary, so we are having a 2013 Napa Cabernet theme tonight. We are about halfway through the video and have to finish before 6:30 CST. I have to say that so far, there has been very little actual mention of 2013. Maybe towards the end.

Unfortunately, I didn't have any 2013 Cab left at home other than as part of a 3 bottle vertical that I am saving for my Daughter's future engagement party (she is not engaged currently). So, I went to the store to find some, and there really isn't a lot of 2013 left around Chicago. Also, I was warned by a store manager that when 1-2 bottles show up on a store's computer system, it is as likely to be a record keeping problem as it is to be actually in stock. Fortunately, when Marilyn was in Colorado last week, she was able to score a bottle and we drove it back the country with us.

The wine is called Hestan and it's made by a family whose primary business was cookware. We are serving it with lamb.

Other than that, Crossfit and a few hundred yards of swimming today. I had a hard workday yesterday, so hopefully today will be a recovery day.

QOTD: I'm with Trish on the Bell Peppers - green, red or yellow. And I'm going to give some love to radishes. I can't say they are my very favorite, but I do like a nice radish.

Breakfast: Bagel

Lunch: Roast beef

Dinner: lamb

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s your plans for Saturday?
Melody P. · 10 replies · 83 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 263 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 277 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 326 views