What's on your Monday Menu?

Lisa91941
on 6/3/24 7:12 am, edited 6/3/24 12:17 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning. June gloom indeed. We have May gray and June gloom. Luckily they usually burn off by noon and it looks like a very nice afternoon ahead of me.

We had a super weekend. Lots of fun visiting, exercise, chores, and a house stuffed full of groceries. I cooked big meals Fri/Sat and Sun so I have lots of leftovers to choose from this week. Under accountability on the positive side, 10,146 steps on Saturday with 69 minutes of exercise and 12,333 steps yesterday with 58 minutes of exercise. Food choices were pretty good. On the con side...wine last night. We started the afternoon with champagne and birthday cake at 4 pm. I had just one nibble of cake and a sip of champagne. But then we rolled right into dinner since we broke out wine and goodness knows we need food for that. By 7:30 everybody was full, slightly lit and happily headed home and me to the couch after putting the kitchen to rights.

Today I have errands. Need to refill vitamins and return shoes and work on some Foundation stuff. I had a plan to fit in my walk and when I woke up, my ankle was bothering me and I almost said screw it and just put on jeans and sandals. But, dress for success, right? I pulled on my workout gear and hope to be able to convince myself to follow through with my original plan. Updates tomorrow.

QoTD: My youngest grand. She's 10.

Bites today

B: tri tip and seared veggies. And egg...maybe

L: leftover chicken and cheese with a 1/4 quinoa

D: roasted cod with miso butter over spinach and rice

Peace Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Icecream Dreamer
on 6/3/24 8:27 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning all!

JB - be careful with your knee and the steps challenge.

Fantastic and relaxing weekend. The comedian on Fri was exactly what I had expected. Sat gathering with gfs was just what I needed. Our breakfast lasted a good two hours we were chatting so much. And then we closed down the restaurant for "lunch" because we were there til 4:00 (started at 12:00) not even taking a sec to pause for breath. Then we walked around and shopped. I think we went in every bookstore there was. Sun I was on my own, DH in Vegas with DS, and it was what the Dr ordered. Finished a very scary book and worked on a crochet project. Just how I like to spend my days.

QOTD: my niece's baby was the last baby. I don't have any close by.

My meals yesterday:

• Coffee and protein bar
  • Egg bites
  • Left over rotisserie chicken
  • Protein froyo, hb egg
  • Tomatoes, cucumber and feta salad
  • E: rest day

Happy start of the week!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: 142.8

PGW: 140-142

Emiepie
on 6/3/24 6:24 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Your weekend sounds fabulous!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Mkess
on 6/3/24 9:35 am
VSG on 08/09/21

Good morning all and Happy Monday,

I've been up since 3am but have been super busy. I haven't found time to post this morning.

Good weekend. Hot dog fest. Time with my sister. Walk with a good friend's sister and her tiny dog. I would like to spend some time with her but she has this idea in her head that she is too boring for me.

QOTD- My cousin just had her 2nd baby. Of my generation (ages 25-44), 6 boys, two girls have had 7 kids so far.

Accountability: horrible horrible horrible. Apparently, I have gained almost 10lbs in two weeks. I knew I gained since I wasn'****ching what I was eating but did not expect to see that amount of gain. I'm forcing myself to focus on the now and get back to business.

HW: 371 SW(8/9/21): 324 CW: 215. 0 lbs til goal of skin reduction surgery. I'm still looking for a new plastic surgeon.

"Every day is a good day. There is something to learn, care and celebrate." - Amit Ray

White Dove
on 6/3/24 10:08 am - Warren, OH

It might seem obsessive but I weigh every morning so I don't get those kinds of shocks when I get on the scale. When I did not weigh for a while, seven pounds of gain seemed to be what I would see.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Most Active
Recent Topics