What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

Lisa91941
on 5/31/24 7:47 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Morning! Lovely day yesterday. Very relaxing and Rog's tournament banquet turned to be a really nice evening. We were sat at a huge patio table with beautiful views. I had a very good day with food choices and limited wine. Ended the day with 83 exercise minutes and 13,263 steps.

Today we are meeting for breakfast and then going wine tasting. Well, they are tasting and I am driving. Then home to get the boys and hopefully I'll get a walk in then.

QoTD: Yes, Broadway San Diego

food is tbd again.

Peace Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Amy Liz
on 5/31/24 12:43 pm
RNY on 11/21/16

Way to rock those steps!!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Julia S.
on 5/31/24 9:33 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- No I never have had season tickets.

It's Friday and I did a job in the new system that I got compliments on. Still frustrating and time consuming but I got it done.

Was tuned in to CNN to see them announce guilty 34 times, it did my heart such good. Not that he will serve time or probably have any dire consequences from this. But just to say he is a convicted felon is enough. I admire the hell out of those jurors, having been on jury duty once I know how stressful it can be. The trial I was on only lasted 3 days, I can't imagine 7 weeks.

This is the time of year when you need the heat in the morning and the A/C in the afternoon. It's supposed to be 77 today but rain all weekend. So it'll be back to just heat.

Yesterday was my Mom's 89th birthday, tomorrow I'm going to get her some Mexican food it is what she requested. I don't know if I can get it delivered or if I need to pick it up. I'll check on that this afternoon. I thought I might work tomorrow to make up for Monday, but I doubt that I will.

My roommate has been in a funk, hiding in his room, drinking too much and he told me he hasn't been able to stabilize his blood sugar, it was really low and he couldn't get it to come up. He's also exhausted and depressed because he can't find a job. I'm depressed because he hasn't paid his rent since December. So money is really tight right now. I know it will get better, but it's not fun.

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s your plans for Saturday?
Melody P. · 10 replies · 83 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 263 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 277 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 326 views