What's on your Tuesday Menu?

Partlypollyanna
on 5/21/24 4:14 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

You should! I had to look at that date twice...I was like the 26th is only next week and then I saw the 8. That is insane

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Emiepie
on 5/21/24 6:02 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Yikes!! That's crazy. At least maybe urgent care can do an xray?

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Greateight
on 5/21/24 7:15 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

After releasing my office for my normal weekly schedule, I realized that I have in-person meetings Tuesday and Wednesday of this week (the days that I released). The actual meetings are in assigned spaces, but I have nowhere to sit for the rest of the days. So, i am going to drive into the city, get my badge swipe, go to my meeting, and go back home. A waste of $20 plus the cost of gas, but i will be able to WFH on Thursday and Friday.

Since I am not going into the office until this afternoon, I will go to Crossfit this morning. I'm trying to front load this week because we have Murph on Saturday morning. I can't make myself stronger in 5 days, but I can certainly make myself weaker.

QOTD: I'm not that knowledgeable about stand-up, but i saw Sebastian Maniscalco at a work event and he was very funny.

Breakfast: bagel

Lunch: hamburger

Dinner: sausages

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Lisa91941
on 5/21/24 7:34 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! My sunshine taxes are paying off in a great way this week. What beautiful weather. I try to always remember to take a moment to soak in in and be grateful.

I totally nailed yesterday in all the ways that count. Good food choices, lots of exercise, 10,134 steps. The last 900 steps came from running in place and around the house. Don't care how I get to it, just trying to build on the habit of reaching my set goals. Dinner was interesting. I ended up roasting chicken thighs and broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, baby potatoes and fresh lemon slices and then topping them with a homemade tahini lemon sauce. Good, not great -- but suck it up buttercup, you've got leftovers for at least three lunches!

Today the plan is gym for two classes, one balance and strength, one yoga and Pilates and then the treadmill for 30 minutes to help achieve my step goal. And then TJ's. Things in the chilled and frozen department are getting very lean. Maybe work on a birthday card I need to finish this afternoon after lunch and a nap.

QoTD: I'm not big on stand up. But I read that Padma Lakshmi is going into it, and I think I would see her. She does make me laugh on Top Chef.

Bites today

B: egg, bacon

L: left overs from last night

D: I have Al Pastor turkey makings I should use up. But we'll see if something from TJ's pushes that from the top of my list.

Peace Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Grim_Traveller
on 5/21/24 7:55 am
RNY on 08/21/12

Morning all. It's a beautiful day out! But with JB out on the patio, one of the cats is walking around the house, crying, because she's not where she belongs.

Food is back on track after the weekend of pizza. Still rowing every day. We finally picked up plants for the patio yesterday, but haven't gotten them all in the ground yet.

QOTD: I love Fluffy. I loved John Pinette, and really miss him. The last live stand up show I went to was Lisa Lampanelli. I should see if she has more recent material. It's been a while. Of the newer comedians, I think Trae Crowder is a hoot.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Partlypollyanna
on 5/21/24 7:58 am
RNY on 02/14/18

John Oliver, Trevor Noah - I've been lucky to see them both multiple times. Would like to see Jon Stewart but I don't know if he does stand up anymore. Also I love Craig Ferguson.

Jen

White Dove
on 5/21/24 11:09 am, edited 5/21/24 7:18 am - Warren, OH

I used to stay up every night and watch Stephan Colbert and Craig Ferguson. I don't think I missed a night when Trump was in office. It is so weird how memories run together now. I never used to be like that.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Partlypollyanna
on 5/21/24 11:17 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I think Ferguson quit well before Trump's term started, maybe 2014? I know it was before Jon stewart left the daily show which was before that presidency

Jen

White Dove
on 5/21/24 2:17 pm - Warren, OH

My memory is not always that good anymore. I remember sitting up watching him, but is was probably 2012 or so.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Julia S.
on 5/21/24 9:06 am, edited 5/21/24 2:07 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- I can't think of any off the top of my head. When I was in my roommates car we would listen to comedy radio, some of them were funny some not so much.

I had an unproductive day at work yesterday. Lots of calls and planning but not any actual work. So I need to hit it today.

Plants are still on the front porch and not in the ground. So no activity there.

I've been thinking about this allergy issue with my eye. I've never had outdoor allergies before, or not seriously. I bought these reed diffusers from Costco. The ones I had out were Gardenia, and Vanilla Sandalwood. I'm wondering if these could have cause the allergic reaction. I had the Gardenia one in my bedroom and had to move it to my sewing room because it was too strong. I've always been scent sensitive, certain perfumes give me headaches I know one of the things is lily that causes the headache. Could these have caused the reaction?

I have a blood test next Tuesday so I'll see how my vitamins are doing. I was having nausea issues from the solid ones so I switched to chewables, so I'll find out how it's going. I am so tired lately, I've been falling asleep in the afternoons. I have no energy and it feels like a monumental task to do anything. I may fall asleep in the afternoon but not at night. Still waking around 3-4AM, if it's 4 I kick the kitties out and try to fall back asleep. The one likes to shred the drapes so I boot her so I'm not listening for it and not yelling at her. Even with sleeping pills I only can sleep about 4 hours straight. I need to talk to my Dr about that too.

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Most Active
Recent Topics