What's on your Tuesday Menu?

Amy Liz
on 5/21/24 9:11 am
RNY on 11/21/16

All the greats! I remember seeing Dusty Rhoades, Bobby Backlund and George the Animal Steele live too. I know there were more big ones, but I can't remember anymore. I loved all it it, but mostly because of the good memories with my dad.

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Emiepie
on 5/21/24 5:12 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Enjoy your outdoor office day. Today will mostly be running some fixes from yesterday with some of my other projects thrown in to round out the day. One of my open projects is cleaning up prior years Quickbooks reconciliations that weren't done right. The good thing about this project is getting lots of experience maneuvering around in QB

QOTD: I haven't listened to any in quite awhile

Who are my other NKOTB fans?!? I'm loving the new album they released last week and have it on repeat.

TSS: 9 years 9 months

B: SF latte, Fiber/protein oatmeal, turkey sausage, and an orange

L: Turkey and cheese sticks, carrots, light and fit yogurt and some fruit

S: Nuts, a piece of fruit and yogurt

D: TBB

ES: yogurt

E: none

V/W: On track

Totals: TBD

Have a great day!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Mkess
on 5/20/24 10:26 pm
VSG on 08/09/21

Good morning all and Happy Tuesday,

I'm having a challenging time at the moment. My plate is full with physical and mental health, multiple things affecting my base needs, and an irrational thought process. My body is still feeling off and it's been almost a week. I really don't want to go back to my primary with yet another concern.

That being said, I'm hopeful and trying to concentrate on the positive.

QOTD- Uh oh, are those comedians really 'the oldies?' Man, I feel old. I love Tig. My faves are George Carlin, Don Rickles, Bill Hicks Richard Pryor, Rodney Dangerfield, Eddie Murphy, Dave Chappelle, Sarah Silverman, Dick Gregory, Robin Williams, Bill Burr, Joan Rivers, Sam Kinison, Patton Oswalt, John Mulaney, Redd Fox, Aziz Ansari, Mitch Hedberg, Garry Shandling, Norm MacDonald. Dang, if only a small piece of that humor rubbed off on me...

2402 steps. B00.

B: Chobani zero cherry yogurt. tangerine. Iced Coffee.

L: 3 chicken wings and a salad.

D: Meatloaf & asparagus if I'm up to it. 99c/8oz pub burger = $1.99/lb ground beef = Grandma Meatloaf recipe time.

Hope everyone has a terrific Tuesday.

HW: 371 SW(8/9/21): 324 CW: 224 9lbs til goal of skin reduction surgery.

"Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow." -Melody Beattie

Emiepie
on 5/21/24 5:51 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Matt, I hope you feel better soon, the struggles are real and hard. You've got a great list of comedians!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Mkess
on 5/21/24 7:34 am
VSG on 08/09/21

Thanks for the kind words. I know that this is only temporary and this too shall pass.

"Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow." -Melody Beattie

catwoman7
on 5/21/24 5:50 am, edited 5/20/24 11:01 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

I'm going to go to water aerobics this morning since they're calling for off & on thunderstorms today. I have a meeting at 1:00 out at the nursing home where my client lives - just the regular quarterly update. Then off to the vet clinic so two of my cats who get prednisone can get their kenalog injections so that DH doesn't have to worry about medicating them while I'm on my trip. Other than that, I may start packing - or at least figuring out what clothes to take.

QOTD: I don't really listen to standup comics, but Charlie Behrens clips often show up in my FB feed. He's from small-town Wisconsin and does Midwest humor. Some of them are pretty funny

I have to really watch the food today and maybe even take half a phentermine tablet. The last two days have been pretty atrocious food-wise, and the weather hasn't been very cooperative, so no long bike rides to burn some of it off.

coffee with half & half

Greek yogurt with fruit

protein shake

hummus sandwich?

hummus & baby carrots or more Greek yogurt

not sure about dinner - maybe 1/2 a veggie burger and vegetables?

have a great day, everyone!

P.S. I do listen to Jimmy Kimmel monologues sometimes on YouTube. He's hilarious. Forgot about him..

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Mkess
on 5/21/24 7:37 am
VSG on 08/09/21

Ope. Charlie Behrens is always hilarious when it comes up in my FB feed. Is he a Midwest thing or is he international by now?

Sheila_H
on 5/21/24 7:00 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning all!

How can it be only Tuesday? It feels like Thursday, make it be Thursday!!

I am finally making an appt with the podiatrist today. Infact I'm waiting for 8:00 am to call her office; tried scheduling online but says no spots available ever, that can't be right. I was hoping by not working out last week that the pain on top of my foot would be gone, but yesterday was a rude wake up call. By 2 miles mark I was limping, so I turned around. I can't believe all this pain is just from lacing up my shoes tight on one run. Looking online it says it might be a bone bruise and it should go away in 2-4 weeks, I think it's been 3 weeks, and I limp for the rest of the day on my run days. The days I don't run foot is fine. I'm sure it's not broken but the sight of my foot after a run doesn't look right. I wanna make sure I do everything to take care of this before our multi day hike trip in mid June.

QOTD: my absolute favorites are Trevor Noah and Fulffy. If they are in town I get the tix. I'm going to see Zarna Garg at the end of the month. She cracks me up with her immigrant mothering issues, how her kids don't listen to her and all of her jokes about her family. I feel like she is my sister from another mother.

My meals yesterday:

• Coffee
  • Scrambled eggs w/cheese
  • Jello, protein iced coffee
  • TJ chicken fajitas
  • E: 4 miles walk

Happy Taco Tuesday!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Emiepie
on 5/21/24 12:18 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Proud of you for making the dr appt.

Sheila_H
on 5/21/24 1:34 pm - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Hah! First appt available is 8/26!!! I might have to go to urgent care.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s your plans for Saturday?
Melody P. · 10 replies · 83 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 263 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 277 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?