What's on your Tuesday Menu?

Grim_Traveller
on 5/7/24 11:53 am
RNY on 08/21/12

We have a club. I'll send you the password.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

catwoman7
on 5/7/24 10:16 am, edited 5/7/24 3:21 am
RNY on 06/03/15

G'afternoon, everyone!

I had to take one of the cats to the vet this morning (just his annual physical), and then I got absorbed in the updates re: the Trump trial. So here I am - finally. I'll be taking my mother to the doctor's this afternoon for HER annual exam. I think I'd better go in the room with her because I've discovered the couple of times I've gone in with her that she's not always truthful when she's in there. She likes to paint a rosy picture - and things aren't always rosy with her. Fear, I guess. Plus with her dementia, she may forget things.

QOTD: with my bad hip joint, I doubt it - but I'll try later and report back

coffee with half & half

plain Greek yogurt with 1/2 C mixed fruit

crumpet with butter and jam

protein shake

popcorn

(yikes - I need to get some exercise or I'm at risk of going over my limit!!) (well, I might go over it regardless - but I feel better about going a bit over when I've burned up a bunch of calories exercising. Too bad it's raining because I can't bike. I usually go for 2 or 3 hours and burn up a truckload of calories - so if I'm over by 100 or so, it doesn't really matter)

not sure what else today. Maybe Loma Linda Taco filling with diced tomato and a dollop of plain Greek yogurt - or else roasted vegetables with peanut sauce

have a great day!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s your plans for Saturday?
Melody P. · 10 replies · 83 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 263 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 277 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 326 views