Sunday-funday! What's on your menu today?

catwoman7
on 5/5/24 3:34 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

Hi All -

I've gone biking three days in a row - 23 miles, 14 miles, and 22 miles, so I'm feeling pretty great at the moment. Didn't do much else today, although I need to put in my hour of Swedish death cleaning, since I never got around to it yesterday.

QOTD: I'd love to lose 20 lbs, but I've been saying that for over a year. I usually lose about five in the summer without really trying because I eat lighter foods, spend time outside, and do a lot of biking, but I really could stand to lose that 20. I look my best when I'm at about 150 lbs. If I could even get back down to 160, though, I'd be happy. I think my biggest problem is that I have a very active social life that usually revolves around food (parties, wine tastings, meeting friends for lunch, etc). I try to space these events out if possible - but it's not always possible. Back when I was losing weight I had tremendous resolve and was usually able to navigate these successfully, but more often than not, I blow it most of the time now. But I need to try. I know I can do it because I've done it.

coffee with half & half

chocolate "mousse" with raspberries

1/2 a breakfast sandwich and two forkfuls of cheesy hash browns, about 1/2 C of yogurt parfait

protein shake

might have Loma Linda taco filling topped with plain Greek yogurt, diced tomato, and salsa since it's Cinco de Mayo (we had lunch out (see above - breakfast sandwich et al (we split everything)), so we don't need to go out again)

have a great evening, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s your plans for Saturday?
Melody P. · 10 replies · 83 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 263 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 277 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 326 views