What's on your Monday Menu?

Cautiously_Hopeful
on 11/27/23 7:45 am
WLS on 07/15/22

Good morning QJB and menuers,

Enjoy your mini trip away! It will be nice to relax a tiny bit during this busy time.

QOTD- Last night. I started a new sleep medication yesterday and it's always a bit of trial and error. Meds always say to take at bedtime but then I'm groggy half the next day. I took this one at 7:30 and fell asleep on the couch at some point. Was startled awake at around 11. My roomba is on a schedule to vacuum the living room at 10:30. The dogs were with me and after dodging for a half hour, young dog took offense and started attacking the roomba. It has battle scars at three years old. Anyway, it eventually pulled me out of sleep enough to orient, take them out, and tuck into bed for real.

I got the mani/pedi yesterday ($20 for a manicure!? Guess it's been a while) and enjoyed it. My back is sore from taking advantage of the massage chair but I have silver toes to celebrate this trip. Also cleaned the car and more around the house. Few more things to knock out before I go.

Also spent several hours antique shopping with my mom. She overdid her knee but never gets to go wander. We each spent under $15. I found a beautiful teacup and saucer for the times I'm feeling fancy rather than mainlining my tea from one of my 20oz "mugs". I'm looking to boost my tea game a bit.

Today is work, meetings, and follow up with one of the GI doctors. I didn't food shop since the trip is coming so I'll be working through food here this week.

Today's menu is protein bar, leftover pumpkin banana bread, protein bar, something with eggs for dinner, tea. Need to better assess my fridge!

Cheers.

HW 282, LW 123.4 (8/29/23), CW 144.4

Pre-op-33, M1-12, M2-17, M3-14, M4-11, M5-14, M6-5, M7-6, M8-5, M9-22, M10-6, M11-5, M12-2, M13-2, M14-5

Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s your plans for Saturday?
Melody P. · 10 replies · 88 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 263 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 277 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 326 views