What's on your Wednesday Menu?

Teenie
on 11/8/23 7:31 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

You're doing great. Congratulations.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

GracielaSusana
on 11/8/23 5:30 am - Ft Myers, FL
RNY on 06/07/21

QOTD. Holiday decorations are very limited. A Fiber optic tree that will go up before Christmas... and hangs around until after Jan 6. A few garlands maybe. In years past I have decorated a palm tree instead of a conventional tree. There are no little ones that come for Christmas so we don't go all out anymore. My pets ignore the tree, although in years past I had a cat that would turn over a 6 foot tree trying to climb it.

Later this morning we are going to Home Depot to purchase a fertilizer spreader and weed and feed. The grass does not turn brown here and continues to grow slowly during the winter. We are restricted by ordinance from using fertilizer during our long rainy season in the summer. After that I want to go to the farmers market at Lakes Park, it has just opened for the season. Veggie growing season here is in winter it is too hot for most crops in the summer. Tomatoes only set fruit here in the winter. After that it is a stop at Total Wine for a restock of something that my husband wants. I am doing all the driving lately as my husband has had cornea procedures and it did not go well. He is pretty much legally blind right now. We are hoping that a cornea transplant will restore his sight enough that he can drive.

Food is unplanned. I have been doing fine keeping a stable weight in spite of not thinking ahead about what to eat. I still am uninterested in most foods even ones I used to love. It is really freeing not to obsess about a craving. I hope this never changes. But I am prepared if it does.

Have a great day everyone.

Grace. RNY 06/21 HW 275. SW 265 GW 130 CW 120

Emiepie
on 11/8/23 5:48 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! I'm glad you seem to be feeling a little better and didn't get full blown sick. Yesterday was typical day after payroll and the rest of the week I have some projects I need to work on so it should feel productive.

QOTD: We usually do it Thanksgiving weekend so hopefully that works out. We never put out our Fall stuff this year, we kept putting it off with our concert travel, Em's trip to Idaho and just work schedules in general got in the way.

TSS: 9 years 2 months

B: SF latte, Fiber/protein oatmeal, turkey sausage, and an orange

L: Turkey and cheese sticks, carrots, light and fit yogurt and some fruit

S: Protein puffs, a piece of fruit and yogurt

D: Kohlrabi noodles, TJ's turkey meatballs, creamy basil sauce, a piece of garlic toast with carbmaster bread , banana, and dark chocolate

ES: yogurt

E: Treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1411 Protein:118 Carbs:133 Fat:51

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

White Dove
on 11/8/23 7:16 am - Warren, OH

Going to concerts is more important than fall decorations. You will probably have many years when you have plenty of time for decorations. Enjoy this great time you are having now with your beautiful daughter.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Emiepie
on 11/8/23 7:49 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Thank you for that reminder

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Greateight
on 11/8/23 5:59 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

QOTD was a good one. We are going on a cruise the week of December 14th through 23rd, so it kind of abbreviates our decorating, shopping, and party seasons. We are generally No decorations until after Thanksgiving people as well, so that makes the window even shorter. If I would have to guess, I would say the weekend of December 2nd. That is also the 5K Reindeer Run that I signed up for, so should be a Holiday spirited weekend.

Our friends are back from Oregon wine country, so I'm looking forward to hearing how their trip was at Happy Hour tonight. It looked like they got pretty nice weather.

We watched the A.B.C. Murders last night on Amazon. It was pretty good Hercule Poirot series. It's a three episode series. The actual trailer for Jack Reacher came out and i am in.

Other than that, Crossfit and some work. Marilyn is raking up a storm in the yard.

Breakfast: Bagel

Lunch: Roast Beef

Dinner: Chicken

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Julia S.
on 11/8/23 8:19 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

I've been reading all the Jack Reacher books. I love them, the guy who plays in the series is not tall enough. I'd say he's about 6'2'-3" not 6'5" but I guess I can't quibble.

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Partlypollyanna
on 11/8/23 8:49 am
RNY on 02/14/18

The last Reacher actor was well under 6 feet, in fact I think he's about my height, so I'm ok with this one just being a couple inches shorter! He's definitely physically intimidating unlike the other guy, lol

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Dcgirl
on 11/8/23 6:00 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

WOW I didn't even think about everything that goes into a class. It has about 11 more steps than I imagined. I already knew it was a ton of work but now it's clearly a metric ****ton!

Great QOTD - we put ours up last night! Hear me out, ya judgy McJudgersons! Our oldest (21) was here for dinner and hanging out (which doesn't happen often because, 21) and so was our youngest. This weekend we only have the middle kid (17, a boy) who would rather stab his eye with a fork than decorate a tree. The weekend after I am out of town. And the weekend after is our Thanksgiving...so we could have done it then, but damnit, it's dark at 5 pm and I love the glow of the lights. So, tree is up. I don't do any additional decorations. I usually do lights in the hedges but tbd on that this year.

Today is a bunch of meetings and a bands workout on Zoom this evening. Nothing too crazy.

B: Cottage cheese with everything but the bagel seasoning

L: Chicken quesadilla

D: Impossible meat with sugar snap peas and some sort of sauce, white rice for Kris

Have a great day! Your pizza eggs sound yum - my most recent best eggs were feta cheese in a pan, crack two eggs over top, salt and pepper, put lid on so they cook to whatever done-ness you like, then remove from pan and top with crispy chili oil. DELISH.

Greateight
on 11/8/23 6:02 am
RNY on 08/29/18

The two years that we had our house decorated, they came before Thanksgiving and it was actually really nice to have the house lit up.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 464 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 382 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 392 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 218 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 114 views
Recent Topics