What's on your Saturday menu?

Melody P.
on 10/21/23 12:38 am - Amarillo, TX

bah dum tiss! I secretly hate anakin and darth Vader. I guess I didn't like the actors for anakin and darth is just an emotional mess lol

Good mornin everyone! Hoping we're all having a good start to the weekend.

Yesterday was indeed long. I couldn't stay for Rachel's concert but saw the whole rehearsal. I had shooting pains down both my legs that were just too much. I feel really bad about it but it's what I had to do. It's been a rough night too. When the pain shoots down I automatically clinch my abdomen muscles so there wasn't a lot of sleep. BUT hopefully I'll get things going Monday. I'm sure I'll have to have a myelogram since no one here will do the MRI with my pain stimulator. I also hope I'll see someone new at this clinic rather than the NP I saw last year.

Not sure what we'll do today. I'd like to take it easy but I'm sure my mom has something to do.

QOTD: what, if any, movie franchises are you the biggest fans of?

It won't surprise you to know that mines the LOTR trilogy. I prefer the books but the movies are really great. I still haven't seen the hobbit movies and I may never. It bugs me that Jackson added characters and changed the appearances of the dwarves. Gimli was the best depiction. I'm stop being a nerd....

B: Oatmeal and coffee x2

L: salad with hard boiled eggs

D: probably chili and I'll make cornbread for my mom in the small cast iron skillet

Mel

Melody P.
on 10/21/23 2:45 am - Amarillo, TX

A meme that totally made me laugh out loud and almost wake up my mom....

Mel

Sheila_H
on 10/21/23 6:51 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: Mid 140s

PGW: 140-142

Cautiously_Hopeful
on 10/22/23 4:47 pm
WLS on 07/15/22

Coming back to this late but hope they get back to you tomorrow.

QOTD- Um. Anything by Wes Anderson. Just about anything by Hayao Miyazaki. Not a fan of any franchises I can think of, though. I got pretty bored with LOTR and was making jokes about all the places they could have just ended the movie. Harry Potter was okay. Really nothing is coming to mind.

I had to Google the meme because I thought smoke was a Pope thing. Go figure. :)

HW 282, LW 123.4 (8/29/23), CW 144.4

Pre-op-33, M1-12, M2-17, M3-14, M4-11, M5-14, M6-5, M7-6, M8-5, M9-22, M10-6, M11-5, M12-2, M13-2, M14-5

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 464 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 382 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 392 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 218 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 114 views
Recent Topics