What's on your Tuesday Menu?

Queen JB
on 10/17/23 3:03 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Good Morning! I decided to completely change my plans yesterday--I did some backwards planning and realized I really need to prioritize some cookie related things this week, and frankly I wasn't really in the mood to brag about myself in cover letters. So I just baked my butt off instead. I baked 224 cookies and bagged up 138 bags of 2oz of icing. Phew. Today is decorating day :)

QOTD: Is your mood affected by whether your favorite team wins? Nope--not even when I was playing sports myself. I have always been amazed by how the mood in the office would be completely changed when the Patriots won or lost a game. Since the Pats are sucking this year, that's yet another reason I'm happy I am not in an office!

Accountability: As planned. Same menu today.

• Protein Coffee
  • Egg White Bites
  • Chicken
  • Leftover Pizza
  • High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

White Dove
on 10/17/23 3:25 am - Warren, OH

Sounds like cookie production was the right thing to do. I really have a difficult time with sports fans. It seems ridiculous to me how much time and money people spend to watch professional sports, but I also love watching kids and local people play football or softball.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Melody P.
on 10/17/23 3:39 am - Amarillo, TX

Mornin everyone. QJB, that's a lot of icing!

Not a lot planned for the day. My mom is wanting to get some roasts that are on sale today. I think they are buy one get one free or something. She is also wanting to get a boneless turkey breast to cook. She's wanting lunch meat type cuts since lunch meat is usually packed with sodium. I'm really not feeling to good but that's nothing new.

I never got a call from my PCP so I'm going to be on phone duty for part of the day. Gonna call the Texas Tech neurosurgery clinic myself. My belief in the medical system here in Texas is complete garbage and nonexistent. I shouldn't have a hound every single one of them. Grrr. So frustrated. I've also been dealing with a shoulder problem. I'm pretty sure I have an issue with the upper part of my spine too. I thought it was carpel tunnel but all the braces I try make it all hurt way more.

QOTD: I like watching spectators who get so upset about a game. It's actually insane to me. I used to watch football and my family would get so upset when the cowboys lost. AND they were not even diehards. After the peak years with Troy Aikman and Emmitt Smith I remember multiple flag burnings of the cowboys flag. INSANE! I could go on and on lol

good is unplanned except for oatmeal for breakfast.

here is a bracelet I finished the other day. It's all stainless...even the beads!

Mel

Partlypollyanna
on 10/17/23 4:32 am
RNY on 02/14/18

pretty!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Melody P.
on 10/18/23 12:56 am - Amarillo, TX

Thanks!

Mel

Emiepie
on 10/17/23 7:41 am
RNY on 08/11/14

That's beautiful!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Melody P.
on 10/18/23 12:56 am - Amarillo, TX

Thank you!

Mel

Grim_Traveller
on 10/17/23 3:51 am
RNY on 08/21/12

Morning gang. I got nuthin'.

QOTD: my mood is affected for like five minutes. If I didn't care, I wouldn'****ch. So it affects me. But not enough that it would ruin my day. But, the only thing I follow is baseball. I don't have time for anything else.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Dcgirl
on 10/17/23 3:56 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Top of the morning to you, QJB and menu fam! Omg I live with nfl diehards and it's a whole lot. It can change their mood for like 3 days after. Is it absurd? I think so! It also means I'm a widow every Sunday from september to the SuperBowl! And honestly Saturdays too, for college football. I just do my own things!

im in Philly and it's finally chilly! Yay I'm so excited to wear long sleeved tops!

B: the downstairs breakfast is appalling - old bagels, trix yogurt, waffles, jimmy deans pre wrapped sausage sandwiches. Soooooo I may pop out and grab something nearby. The.

L: my colleague is coming to co-work with me, I think we should pop over to Reading Terminal Market and grab something! My throat hurts so matzoh ball soup may be what's for lunch!

d: her train isn't until like 8:30 so I get to see her for dinner, too! Not sure where we will go but we have tons of nearby options. I may get a soup and salad.

I am sooo glad I had my Covid and flu shot because waking up to a sore throat today is a lot less scary!

Queen JB
on 10/17/23 4:25 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Mmm now I am craving Matzoh soup. I hope your throat feels better!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 486 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 390 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 402 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?