What's on your Monday Menu?

Emiepie
on 10/9/23 5:48 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! I could use that second Sunday right now. I did get some errands done this weekend and tried to help Em get ready for her trip that she leaves for on Wednesday. We decided to push the fair off until this coming weekend. It was going to be 95 degrees and someone went Friday and told John the ribbons weren't placed yet so he wouldn't know if he placed yet. Last night one of the cats knocked Em's phone off the counter and cracked the back. I'll try and help her today (conference call or something) after she gets off work to see if it's replaceable or if it's time for an upgrade. Either way, doubtful she'll have it in time for her trip.

QOTD: Too many veggies, some just don't set well.

TSS: 9 years 1 month

B: SF latte, Fiber/protein oatmeal, turkey sausage, and an orange

L: Turkey and cheese sticks, carrots, light and fit yogurt and some fruit

S: Protein puffs, a piece of fruit and yogurt

D: BBQ turkey burger on keto bun, green beans, a banana, and dark chocolate

ES: Cottage cheese

E: Treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1418 Protein:116 Carbs:145 Fat:51

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Partlypollyanna
on 10/9/23 8:56 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Oh no about the phone!!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Maddymoe2
on 10/9/23 6:33 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Good morning everyone. We had a wonderful weekend. The kids came home. I always love our time together. My husband and I raised two beautiful and kind humans. They truly make this world a better place.

I'm looking forward to a great week. I am really trying to be mindful of my diet and exercise. It's supposed to rain this week, so I'll be exercising inside or at the pool.

Accountability- A little too much snacking on Saturday while we were at a running event.

QOTD- Camping! When the kids were young, we camped a lot. It's so much work and everything is dirty when you get home. I don't like bugs and I am not a fan of sleeping in a tent. I am a bit fearful of wild animals. So, I'll stick to hotels and my wonderful bed at home.

Food plan for today-

B- Quest salted caramel protein shake with coldbrew

L- Tuna, boiled egg, onion, celery, skinny girl poppy seed dressing over lettuce

D- chicken, broccoli

S- cottage cheese, quest cheddar crackers

Exercise- walk this morning before the rain and arm workout with weights at home

Lots of water, vitamins and no wine. I keep forgetting my second dose of calcium citrate. I wish there was an option for 1 dose a day. I use Unjury vitamins. Any suggestions?

Partlypollyanna
on 10/9/23 8:56 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Yay for family time

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Cautiously_Hopeful
on 10/9/23 4:31 pm
WLS on 07/15/22

One good thing about camping is that it can be a cheap activity to get out of the house, if buggy and labor intensive. Hopefully the kids appreciated it!

HW 282, LW 123.4 (8/29/23), CW 144.4

Pre-op-33, M1-12, M2-17, M3-14, M4-11, M5-14, M6-5, M7-6, M8-5, M9-22, M10-6, M11-5, M12-2, M13-2, M14-5

Greateight
on 10/9/23 6:45 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning everybody!

We were up really early to take DD to the airport. I went back to bed when we returned. We will clean up the rental, pack and have lunch with DS before we head to the airport. I slept through Marilyn's parents departure.

Parents weekend was fun. Friday we got in, saw DS' apartment and toured campus. Saturday morning was a tour of Schloss furnaces (I have a bunch of pictures for Friday). Then tailgate, football game and dinner in Birmingham on Saturday night.

Yesterday we toured the Vulcan statue and watched football. Back to Chicago this afternoon.

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Emiepie
on 10/9/23 6:06 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Glad you had a great trip.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Teenie
on 10/9/23 7:06 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Queen JB and Menuers,

Wow those weekends do go fast, but not upset because of my vacation coming up. I had a nice meet up with CH for lunch Friday. We got to go to my favorite diner. It's about a mile from my office but very rarely get to go because I hate to eat alone. It was nice getting out of the office. I did get down the suitcase, now I just got to figure out what will go where. I also need to know if I can carry chef knifes through Costa Rica customs. Someone turned a switch here on the weather. I have not changed my Closet out to my winter clothing. I usually would have done it this past weekend, but I figured I'll do it after I get back. The only footwear that would be appropriate that is not in the attic is my Cowboy boots, so I guess I'll be wearing them all week.

QOTD: Bangs!!! Every couple years I'll get a bug then spend a year growing them back out.

Accountability: Not terrible. I did find the Gatsby Chocolate bars that were on Sharl\k Tank and ate one of those. It was very good in my opinion. I liked it way better than Lillies.

TSS: 5 years 9-months 28-days 160.4 Lowest (129.4)

B: Coffee with SF ID pumpkin spice creamer

MS: L&F pumpkin Greek yogurt, and berries, Formaggio Cheese Genoa and Mozzarella wraps x 2

CB: Coffee with SF ID pumpkin spice creamer

L: shrimp Santorini and snack select

D: Turkey and a butternut squash, Prosciutto lasagna leftovers

Exercise: Dog walking. and 3.1 mile on the elliptical

Water and Vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I also use MiraLAX and fiber in my first coffee of the day.

Have a great week my friends.

Brightest Blessings,

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Maddymoe2
on 10/9/23 7:19 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Chrissy,

I just got bangs on Thursday!! I've been feeling frumpy and almost 50. So, I chopped my hair off and got bangs..I'm definitely having regrets..

Dcgirl
on 10/9/23 7:27 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

I bet they look great! Rock the new bangs and in no time at all they'll be long enough to blend back in with the hair :) I also get bangs every few years! I love them but then I grow them out.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 464 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 382 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 396 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 218 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 114 views
Recent Topics