What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

Cautiously_Hopeful
on 9/22/23 1:03 pm
WLS on 07/15/22

Oh heck, our medical system makes less and less sense by the day. I imagine people who sit around and dream up rules and regulations that deny the biggest spread of procedures possible.

I hope your appeals work. CTs are not cheap. Congrats on the huge hurdle of approval for surgery, though. That's a long step in the right direction.

Also, wow. A whole duck! You got a nice variety of dishes out of it. Impressive!

HW 282, LW 123.4 (8/29/23), CW 144.4

Pre-op-33, M1-12, M2-17, M3-14, M4-11, M5-14, M6-5, M7-6, M8-5, M9-22, M10-6, M11-5, M12-2, M13-2, M14-5

Emiepie
on 9/22/23 6:23 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

It's so frustrating to have to fight so hard for something that is obviously necessary. Keep pushing and fighting, it'll be worth it. I'm glad the knee brace is helping!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Lisa91941
on 9/22/23 8:22 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! It's a quiet Friday on the activity side today, but the city is doing maintenance on our palm trees and eucalyptus trees and the noise is maddening. Yesterday I actually wished I was at work.

I rate myself B+ for yesterday's accountability. I counted all the calories and made all the food. And drank nothing bu****er. But damn, that shrimp risotto I made had lots of butter and bit of cream and it was half of my entire day of calories. Glad I was careful the rest of the day! Today is my pedi appointment. I was wrong about that yesterday. And I should take a walk. But right now I am not feeling it. Maybe I'll do yoga after the pedi. Then Roger and I are going to check out the Kroc center which is a huge, non profit facility where we can take all sorts of exercise classes, swim, use machines and Roger can play pickle ball. I've been resistant to joining anything but their rate is $69.00 per couple per month and I can have access to lots of yoga classes. That's what is really driving me. I want better classes, but don't want to commit a couple hundred a month. Plus I think they have pilates. Anyway, we are going to do a walk through and see how much of the facility we will actually use and then sign up when we get home from vacation if we decide it's a good fit.

QoTD: You guys have taken most of my pet peeves. So, thou shall not play video games in public with the sound on. Especially in a nice restaurant where I have to listen to your bells and whistles while I am trying to relax with my nice glass of wine and a well earned dinner out!

Menu today...

B: chicken thigh and parm zucchini slices

L: leftover risotto. Oh yeah, that is NOT going to waste.

D: pork chop with bacon jam and a small bit of sweet potato

Peace Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 464 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 382 views