What's on your Tuesday Menu?

Grim_Traveller
on 9/12/23 12:33 pm
RNY on 08/21/12

I don't. That would involve dealing with people, and except for a short list, people stink. The only place I've sold them is to the Shaker Museum in New Hampshire. That's where most of these will end up.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Sheila_H
on 9/12/23 12:39 pm - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

I get it. They want hand made stuff but with Walmart prices.
I looked up the museum and lo and behold they have oval box making lessons. Oct 14-15. Do you teach the class or do you provide the boxes? And if you provide the boxes is it like a give away that each participant takes away a box?

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: Mid 140s

PGW: 140-142

Melody P.
on 9/12/23 3:26 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin everyone. QJB, glad you got some rest!

Yesterday was just awful. My PCP couldn't get me in to Tech and just said to call or message my insurance/Medicaid people. I have a message in. Feeling pretty hopeless in regards to this situation. I'm hoping if they get me in somewhere that I can do a virtual appointment. It'll likely be Dallas I would have to go to. I just don't know if we can afford going there. We'll see.

No big plans for the day. I'm hoping we get to stay home most of if not all of the day.

QOTD: I do remember most of it...unfortunately. I have some very strange dreams and nightmares. Most of the time I'm left scratching my head over em.

B: oatmeal and coffee x2

L: chicken on a salad with a boiled egg

D: stew

Mel

Mkess
on 9/12/23 7:13 am
VSG on 08/09/21

Do you have a care coordinator with your insurance company? I have had Care coordinators for 10 years. They are hit or miss, in my experience. When they're good, they can move mountains. Just a thought.

HW: 371 SW(8/9/21): 324 CW: 217 2 lbs til goal of skin reduction surgery. I'm looking for a new surgeon.

"Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. ? Buddha

White Dove
on 9/12/23 3:39 pm - Warren, OH

Matt is right, you should have a care coordinator. When my husband was battling cancer the care coordinator took care of all the appointments and arranging care providers. It was such a big help. That is what they are paid to do and the one I had did it extremely well.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

catwoman7
on 9/12/23 4:40 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

I'm really starting to feel the pressure now! SO.MUCH.READING. Unfortunately, I love three of my four classes, so I'm going to keep them. I'm going to have to skip my book discussion group meeting on Monday morning, though. I've only read about 1/4 of the book, and between all the reading for classes plus the OH conference that starts in two days, I'll be lucky if I even get half of this book read. I'm not even sure why the leader picked this. I think it's a good book (so far, anyway) - but this is a children's and young adult's book group (well, the books are (children's and YA) - the people in the group are definitely NOT children and YAs!). This book is intended for adults. If it were kids/YAs, I could probably get it knocked out in time, but with this one, no. Oh well. Hopefully this won't be the case next month since I really enjoy going to the group meetings.

yea job searches can be a real struggle - esp professional-level jobs. It can take awhile for "job charming" to show up. Just keep at it. At least you have your cookie classes to keep you busy in the mean time! (although a job search will also keep you really busy!)

QOTD: I'm sure I do, but I rarely remember them.

B: piece of Danish bread, skyr with blueberries, coffee with half & half

L: skyr with lingonberry preserves and a crushed Swedish flat bread (or maybe half of one) to give it some crunch (and fiber..)

AS: protein pumpkin pie

D: probably leftover Chinese food from yesterday's a lunch (which would be about a cup of tofu/broccoli/peanuts without the rice). I'm considering letting DH have it, although it's about 300 kcal, and I'd end up eating about 300 kcal of something else, so it probably doesn't matter one way or the other.

ex: I don't know but I need to something. I've been feeling like a blob lately. Slightly too much food and not enough moving around! It's supposed to rain this afternoon, so I'll see what's going on at the gym

have a great day, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

White Dove
on 9/12/23 5:51 am - Warren, OH

Job Charming

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Amy Liz
on 9/12/23 5:18 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ Happy to hear you got a good night of sleep. That rain, how awful. I actually love it when it pours like that when I'm home and nothing and no one is going to float away. Stay safe. Yesterday was a great day that ended in my favorite fried tacos and a margarita - no regrets, just onward. I ordered some new running shoes (I'm over the HOKAs Clifton's supination) and some smaller sized workout clothes. I'm hoping to put some pep in my step and who doesn't love new gear? Today I have some catch up work, one meeting and then finally - non football TV tonight - yay!

QOTD - Very rarely some weird ones that fade fast. Rob has vivid dreams most nights.

B- coffee x 2, protein cold brew

l - protein shake

d- Turkey burger big mac bowl

s- cottage cheese ranch, celery, peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes, jello w/whip

832 cals/ 105 protein

Yoga - done, walk at lunch

Have a great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Partlypollyanna
on 9/12/23 5:25 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Whoo hoo! New smaller workout gear is exciting!! I loved my first pair of hoka Clifton's but they changed something and I sent my last pair back. Still searching for a good replacement. I'm not a runner though so it's not quite as critical for me, I choose by color, then comfort, lol

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Amy Liz
on 9/12/23 7:29 am
RNY on 11/21/16

I'm not running (yet? idk), I just like how light running shoes are. I choose color first too, haha.

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 464 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 382 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 394 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 218 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?