What's on your Thursday Menu?

Teenie
on 9/7/23 7:36 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

You're doing great Amy keep it up.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Sheila_H
on 9/7/23 8:10 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Nice job on taking a break for lunch and kudos for taking a walk. It will become a habit and your work and mind will benefit from it.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: Mid 140s

PGW: 140-142

Emiepie
on 9/7/23 6:00 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning and let's celebrate Friday-Eve. Great job on resisting the ice cream! Maybe you'll have time for a few power naps in between your busy day so you can thoroughly enjoy the dinner and show.

QOTD: some sort of wave riding but not sure which

TSS: 9 years

B: SF latte, Fiber/protein oatmeal, turkey sausage, and an orange

L: Turkey and cheese sticks, carrots, light and fit yogurt and some fruit

S: Protein puffs, a piece of fruit and yogurt

D: TBD

ES: Cottage cheese and carbmaster toast

E: Treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: TBD

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Teenie
on 9/7/23 7:19 am, edited 9/7/23 12:37 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Wake and Bakery and Menuers,

Your evening sounds so fun. As for dinner tonight when all else fails pray they got chili.

All three dresses I got this weekend are big nos. The one was too wrinkly after an hour , one was white and the other is silk and everything leaves a stain. I used hairspray after I put it on, and I look like I got rained on. I do have the yellow I also have something a little fancier. I'll try to post tomorrow for you guys to see. Either one is a contender just depends on the weather. Yellow if it is nice Teal if it is cooler.

When I was on vacation my work husband had some very serious health issues. He was stung by a bee which he is highly allergic and when he epi penned it sent him into arrhythmia. At the hospital they could not get his heart back to normal beat, so they wanted to go in and shock the heart only to find a blood clot in there. They are treating him with meds, and he is walking around with a life vest on. I see him trying to make lifestyle changes, so I hope it helps. I will be taking his calls today and tomorrow due to appointments and I think he has a wedding Friday. What is up with the Friday weddings. I know they are cheaper but so inconvenient.

QOTD: Naked Volleyball. No just kidding but I would like to parasail.

Accountability: I did good but still no exercise. It was raining this morning.

TSS: 5 years 8-month 27-days 160.4 Lowest (129.4)

B: Coffee with SF Coffee mate chocolate Caramel

MS: Friendly Farms vanilla Greek Yogurt, berries.

CB: Coffee with SF chocolate caramel

L: left over alambres fajita inners, garbanzo cucumber salad, snack selects

D: zucchini pizza.

Exercise: Dog walking.

Water and Vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I also use MiraLAX and fiber in my first coffee of the day.

Have a great day my friends.

Brightest Blessings,

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Sheila_H
on 9/7/23 8:13 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

The bee thing is scary, but if he hadn't had the allergic reaction they wouldn't have found out about the blood cloth. We look at the positive, always the positive.
I agree, this new trend of Fri and or even middle of the week wedding receptions, very inconvenient for the guests, although cheaper for the bride and groom.

Partlypollyanna
on 9/7/23 9:59 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Think of all the sand...I don't like where the sand gets in clothed beach volleyball....and if it's in a gym, it won't be sand but some other undesirable impacts and road rash, lol

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Lisa91941
on 9/7/23 7:44 am, edited 9/7/23 12:57 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning. Feeling ready to greet and own Thursday over here. I've got a walk planned and PT, which is ten minutes of ahhhhhhh, massage my knee and 40 minutes of quad exercises. Which is why I turn on my activity monitor and count it as additional exercises! I also plan on popping into Michael's and looking for something fun to do and stop and pick up some tortilla chips for Rog's part of dinner.

Nailed my day yesterday. Food and beverage wise. Up two pounds this morning. Seriously. I leave for my trip in three weeks. Why can I not get these 4 pounds to go away and stay away? At this point, I am nearly obsessively trying on my travel cloths to make sure they still fit. Sounds extreme, but these cloths are mostly from last year's trip and I am up a solid 8 pounds or so since then. Some of this is the expected bounce back. My honeymoon lasted a good long time, but still. Can I claim the 8 pounds to be muscle? No. No I cannot. I don't want to lose 8. Just 4 and keep it off.

QoTD: I really want to go white water river rafting. Just once in my life. Need to get my son, the adventurer, to take me.

Bites today

B: Taking a power bar for after walk/jog/stairs and before work out.

L: chicken breast bites and baba ganoush

D: taco salad with quest chips for me

Peace Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Sheila_H
on 9/7/23 7:52 am, edited 9/7/23 12:52 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

I'll go with you. I love river rafting.

And I'm with you in the battle against 4 lbs.

Lisa91941
on 9/7/23 7:56 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Sheila_H
on 9/7/23 7:50 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning all!

Good luck QJB, on your call today. Hopefully after the call you can relax and enjoy your day.

In my quest to find something sweet, after the pumpkin muffin fail, I tried making the cottage cheese bark. It's pretty straight forward, the only thing I switched was honey where I used sf syrup. I gotta say it doesn't have the same effect of a chocolate or almond roca bark. Besides, you gotta let it melt a little to be able to eat it. JB, maybe as a biz you can come up with a line of sf dessert that is actually edible? I'll be your biggest client.

QOD - oh man, so many. I did the skydiving as a dare but I'd love to do it on a regular. River rafting is another one I'd like to do more often. I would love to become a proficient horseback rider, not just a vacation rider. I am always jealous of people who go horseback riding and consider that their sport, as in who did all the work? But I guess your legs and glutes work while riding. Last but not least ice climbing; it's like rock climbing but on ice. It's just a fantasy but after seeing beyond the edge (first Mount Everest ascend) I always thought it's cool to do ice climbing.

My meals yesterday:

• Coffee
  • Left over meatloaf
  • Quest bar (going through Amy's bars like it's nobody's business), cottage cheese bark
  • Left over Rotisserie chicken thighs
  • E: HIIT + weights

Happy almost Fri-yay!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 478 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 388 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?