What's on your Labor Day menu?

Melody P.
on 9/4/23 5:11 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin everyone!

we have to run to Walmart for dog food and a few groceries. Other than that not a whole lot planned for the day.

QOTD: what is your favorite protein source?

I love fish and shellfish!

B: eggs and coffee

L: salad

D: ????

Mel

White Dove
on 9/4/23 6:51 am - Warren, OH

Filet Mignon and Ham are neck and neck.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Cautiously_Hopeful
on 9/4/23 6:54 am
WLS on 07/15/22

I love Worf.

QOTD- Definitely seafood. I have some experimental conservas to try that I've been accumulating for a few months. Looking forward to it but kind of waiting for special occasions. Next would be anything with cheese, then pulses.

I'm working today, though I did go back to the store for clearance...a lot of stuff was marked down to $1, so I got brave and bought a couple off sizes to give it a whirl. Also picked up a few things to make Greek-inspired stuffed Pita.

Menu today is baked sticky chicken with a bit of rice, part of a banana, fairlife milk, pork rinds, boiled eggs, seaweed, a kiwi, peach, shaved turkey on an English muffin, something on the grill. Picked up a bit of clearance meat today. Also got rambutan again and they look good! I need to find a good international market around here.

Happy holiday, folks.

HW 282, LW 123.4 (8/29/23), CW 144.4

Pre-op-33, M1-12, M2-17, M3-14, M4-11, M5-14, M6-5, M7-6, M8-5, M9-22, M10-6, M11-5, M12-2, M13-2, M14-5

Amy Liz
on 9/4/23 8:13 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ Had a wonderful time yesterday at my brothers for the family BBQ. It's been way too long since we have all been together. Plans for Thanksgiving and Christmas were made, nice. Food wise, I stayed completely protein and veggies and had 2 glasses of wine. Not sure about the calorie count. Today is homework all day until it's done, period.

QOTD - Ideally and money no object - seafood, 100%, 24/7. Practically speaking, chicken checks all the boxes and is so versatile - it's where I live. Flavor wise, beef but fat/cals are rough on daily macro totals.

B- coffee, eggs + 1 piece of 40 cal, 5g protein, 0 carb hero toast

l - chicken w/salad

d - chicken w/grilled veggies

s- cauliflower, carrots, yogurt dip, HB egg

Have a great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Julia S.
on 9/4/23 9:10 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- All seafood all day. If I could afford it I would have smoked salmon from Barnacle Bills in Lincoln City every day. I've splurged a couple of times and bought 5 lbs. Usually I drive down there and buy some walk on the beach and come home. I also love ahi jerky from Kaimana Jerky, addictive and also expensive.

It's overcast and misting today, nice relief from the heat.

I'm working today, but I slept in a little so not too bad.

Sad news the world will not be the same without Jimmy Buffett in it. I used to go see him every year, but got to where I can't tolerate the crowds. Hoist a margarita for Jimmy!

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

White Dove
on 9/4/23 10:17 am - Warren, OH

I felt goofy last night and kept reminding myself that I did not lose my shaker of salt. I just feel lost knowing that Jimmy Buffett is gone and even worse that it is cancer from being in the sun. Not reassuring news for a person like me who loves to get some sun. I probably won't actually have a margarita but will in spirit.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 464 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 382 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 396 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 218 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 114 views