What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

Queen JB
on 8/25/23 2:07 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Good Morning Gang! It's Fridayyyyyy!! It's raining raining raining today and all weekend so it feels like a good day to go back to bed and watch TikTok videos after I make edits to my paper. I should probably have a baking marathon today but TBD if I will be productive or not.

Photo Friday. All I have are pictures of cookies and cats, sorry. My camera roll is very boring.

QOTD: If you could swap lives with an animal for a day, which one would you pick? I think I would go with a day of being nice fat panda and spend the day sleeping, eating and doing somersaults :) It's not terribly different from the day I am hoping to have today, anyway ;)

Accountability: Breakfast out yesterday was 2 eggs & 2 sausage patties and I also had a 1/2 piece of buttery toast -- mmmm. I brought the leftover eggs and sausage home and that was a day's worth of food. I didn't eat anything else all day, but it was still probably over 500 calories.

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Melody P.
on 8/25/23 2:42 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin everyone! Love those cookies and kitties are always welcome!

Not a whole lot planned for the day. We have to go pick up my mom's prescriptions at Walmart and we may get what groceries they didn't have at the other store yesterday. I also need to drop off a knighting chain for a cousin(they are in apmtgard). My mo, will likely want to go to the thrift store too. We are having my brother and his family over Sunday. So I'll tidy up tomorrow and do a deep clean of the bathroom.

I've never gotten over the cough that had started over a month ago. It got better for a while but now it's just a wee bit more nagging. I'm so anti medical field right now that I would have to be near death to go to the doctor/er.

Other than cleaning tomorrow I don't think there is much planned. I'll likely work on more pendants so I can get a shipment out Monday.

QOTD: mine would be a red panda in a sanctuary since they are often hunted in the wild.

food is unknown other than lasagna and a salad.

my pics are of my haircut and me(gawd I don't like it and as you can guess my skin isn't this pretty in real life)...a pic of Percy and a copper pendant I made yesterday and the antiqued with liver of sulfur.

Mel

Grim_Traveller
on 8/25/23 4:07 am
RNY on 08/21/12

Kitty closeup!

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Melody P.
on 8/25/23 10:04 am - Amarillo, TX

He is such an ornery toot but just about the sweetest kitties I've ever had.

Mel

Partlypollyanna
on 8/25/23 3:11 am, edited 8/24/23 8:12 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Good morning and yay Friday! QJB, that baby and teddy are so cute, I think my favorite of your cookies this week! Enjoy your rainy day.

Our high today and tomorrow is supposed to be in the low 70s so that will be delightful, there might be rain too. I hope so, cool temps and some rain will lower fire danger.

QOTD - any of my sister's pets. They have very good lives.

Work today is mostly planning, I need to get a workout in, but nothing planned this evening and I'm happy about that. I will start Lady Tan when I log off work, hopefully out on the deck in the cool. Pretty low key weekend too, I have to take my car in for some brakes and I'll wait at the dealership and then Sunday I have pilates in the park and I took advantage of National Cinema Day (you can get 4 tickets at many theaters Sunday); I picked up a $4 Imax showing of Oppenheimer (6.25 with the fees but I wanted the seat I wanted). Check your local theaters and see what's playing for cheap near you.

Fasting blood tests this morning so just black tea and water until mid morning and then I'll figure it out from there.

My picture today is my energy report, I'm so happy to have my solar back up and running, even if it's going to be cloudy today and tomorrow.

Have a great weekend!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

catwoman7
on 8/25/23 3:59 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

I have to wake Sleeping Beauty (aka DH) up in about ten minutes because we have stuff to do before we go to Chicago - like get the cats prepped for the overnight (medicated, setting up automatic feeders for everyone (some of our cats have to be separated because they fight - not wanting that to happen while we're gone!)). I, of course, have been up for a couple of hours. I have a hard time sleeping if I know if I have to be up and out of the house early. Esp if it means an early flight or having to catch a train by a certain time (like...today). I have my Global Entry interview in the Loop (downtown Chicago) later on this morning - I don't want to be late! After my interview, we'll probably meander down to Manny's Deli for lunch. No plans after that, although we have a hotel for the night..

QOTD: hmmmmm...I guess a bird?

B: skyr with strawberries, coffee with half & half

MS: will take a protein shake on the road

L: I'll probably split a pastrami sandwich at Manny's with DH

D: ???

I can't remember if I've ever posted this here or not, but this is a picture of me in class last summer (an online class, of course). I'm with Minik. He's usually laying or sitting on top of DH, but he chose me that time...

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Greateight
on 8/25/23 5:00 am
RNY on 08/29/18

How long did it take to schedule your interview?

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

catwoman7
on 8/26/23 5:28 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

every office within a three-hour drive from Madison was booked through at least the end of Sept (I think the Milwaukee office was booked through the end of November), so I just checked the schedule every couple of days hoping someone might cancel. I missed out grabbing one cancellation because I sat on it for too long, so then the next time one opened I grabbed it right away (date and time were a lot better than the first cancellation was, so it was actually perfect!). So in answer to your question, I'd bet on a month or two - but keep checking back because people do cancel...

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Melody P.
on 8/25/23 10:05 am - Amarillo, TX

Cute photo!

Mel

Grim_Traveller
on 8/25/23 4:21 am, edited 8/24/23 9:22 pm
RNY on 08/21/12

Good morning! Now that JB is done with her thesis, she needs something to keep her busy. And suggestions, I'll be happy to hear them.

QOTD: I'd be pretty much anyone's pet. Give me the occasional treat and rub my belly, that's all I ask.

I think this was the first of 6 meals, I think. It's an excellent burger. Mine didn't have all that extraneous crap on top.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 464 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 382 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 396 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 218 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 114 views
Recent Topics