What's on your Wednesday Menu?

Amy Liz
on 8/23/23 9:12 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Thanks - found and following! Fill my feed with good things and good people - all recommendations welcome!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Emiepie
on 8/23/23 5:57 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! I have the Thursday vibe too but we will have to get through Wednesday first I guess. I'm glad you're seeing that the consistency is paying off, it's hard. Nothing new going on this week and so far no new applicants for the opening we have so we are making it work with the team as it is for now and continuing to be patient and wait for the right person.

QOTD: I'd be down for that kind of podcast. I can't think of anything else.

TSS: 9 years

B: SF latte, Fiber/protein oatmeal, turkey sausage, and an orange

L: Turkey and cheese sticks, carrots, light and fit yogurt and some fruit

S: Protein puffs, a piece of fruit and yogurt

D: 3 Shredded chicken tacos with zero carb chipotle tortillas, cauliflower rice, a banana, and dark chocolate

ES: Cottage cheese

E: Treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1337 Protein:116 Carbs:134 Fat:46

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Grim_Traveller
on 8/23/23 6:12 am
RNY on 08/21/12

Good morning everyone. I went to the movies again last night. Two days in a row! Movie popcorn, 2 days in a row! Yeah, I'm a fat guy. I saw the new Mission Impossible with a friend. If you like the other Mission Impossibles, you'll like this. If you didn't, you won't.

The new Wonka movie looks good. Hugh Grant as an Oompa Loompa? He's certainly evolved.

QOTD. I'm not a podcast person. I really have no idea what I could talk about. Can I be the sidekick? Talk about whatever you like, and I'll insert inappropriate and offcolor wisecracks to spice it up.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Sheila_H
on 8/23/23 8:38 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

I can't stand Tom Cruise. The first mission impossibles were good but after that it's like nobody else hires him so he keeps making MIs.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: Mid 140s

PGW: 140-142

Lisa91941
on 8/23/23 10:06 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Tom Cruise gets none of my money. Don't jump around on a couch and tell me that mental health is a choice. I have had cancel culture since before it had a name. I'm not spending my hard earned dollars supporting someone or something that displays such opposite values and morals than I do.

Sheila_H
on 8/23/23 10:25 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

I had totally forgotten about that until I saw a documentary, just recently, about Brooke Shields on Hulu. He told her and the rest of the world postpartum depression doesn't exist. He, a man, is telling a woman who has just given birth postpart depression is in your head. What an entitled a hole.

catwoman7
on 8/23/23 6:25 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

film discussion group later this morning. The film for today is "Take Care of Maya" - wow - powerful. This should be a good discussion. Otherwise, not much going on - which is good since it'll be super hot today. I still haven't ordered a MacBook Air. I keep reading reviews, which I should probably quit doing (like reading about terrible complications that fewer than 1% of people have with WLS). In my heart of hearts, I know 99% of users aren't going to notice things like SSD read/write slowdowns. For those of us who mostly use computers to check email, surf, and watch movies on Netflix, we'll never notice such things. For super power users, they probably shouldn't be using an entry-level machine in the first place. (now - if I could only convince myself 100% on that)

QOTD: I'll have to come back to this. Our electricity is going to be turned off in about five minutes (for two hours) because the electric company is replacing cables or something in our neighborhood, so I have to hurry to get a couple of things done!

B: Ratio yogurt, Danish rye bread, coffee with half & half

MS: I'll take a protein shake to the meeting in case the host has snacky things for us, because I do NOT need it. Weight up again (slightly...but still) this morning. Not happy.

L: yogurt again? (with maybe something else that has fat or fiber in it - so I can get through the afternoon)

D: salad for sure, not sure what else

have a great day, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Mkess
on 8/23/23 8:05 am
VSG on 08/09/21

Good morning all and Happy Wednesday,

My landlord is a butt. Yesterday, I followed up on an outstanding bug problem and flooding issue. I received a 3 text multi-paragraph response. Among the choice words in his reply text, 'you're misrepresenting and exaggerating events as you seek to build a case for some sort of financial remediation,' 'I don't think you're happy with the location/disposition/cost of this unit anymore.'

I'm getting ready for a garage sale this weekend. I have a lot of work to do to prepare. I have secured physical help bringing everything outside and back inside for the sale. This was the biggest challenge with having a garage sale.

QOTD- Cheap Home Chicago - Living like a fat cat in the big city. Another podcast idea - $1 wagers.

B: Dannon Light and Fit Coconut Yogurt, Tangerine.

L: smoked chicken.

D: Burger, green beans, salad.

S: 1/2 serving of potato chips.

HW: 371 SW(8/9/21): 324 CW: 217 2 lbs til goal of skin reduction surgery. I'm looking for a new surgeon.

"Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. ? Buddha

Lisa91941
on 8/23/23 8:12 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning. It's so nice out this morning and that will burn off into humid and hot. I rolled my ass out of bed and into work out gear and got my walk done. Nearly three miles. 45 minutes. I'm closing in on being able to maintain 15 minute miles...but we have so many traffic lights around here that when I'm just walking in my neighborhood I get stuck at lights and that brings my numbers up. Next up is blood test for annual stuff and I'm fasting for that. Then I'll be screaming for food, take care of that and off to chair yoga. A pretty chill day. Need to do my PT exercises, but they'll be lots of reading time again today.

I stayed on tract food/beverage/exercise yesterday. Wish I could say the scale agreed. I'm really struggling with that thing.

QoTD: I could speak on walking the path of grief. The no way around it and only way is through it. But I'd rather join your podcast and hear all the inspirational stories and the REAL real stories of the struggles. All of it. How everyone manages to get their fluids in, managing all the real human things like gas and bathroom issues and the fun parts like how to entertain your palates and still stay on track. I mean, I would be in for it all.

Food today. Going to try and stay protein forward. I am doing great on the number of calories I'm eating, but eating more carbs then before and maybe that's contributing to my struggles?

B: chicken breast, cottage cheese and seasoning

L: leftover chicken thigh and roasted veggies

D: pork chop, salad, 2-3 ounces of sweet potato and 1 tsp on butter.

Peace Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Sheila_H
on 8/23/23 8:41 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17