Gaining weight allways hungry

kingwally
on 8/8/23 7:05 pm

Hi

hi guys hope all are well

I had gastric bypass Feb 2004 by dr fobi in hawaian gardens California .

Last 3 years I have been gaining weight and I feel I'm back to normal is there a revision for this operation I asked here in australia but the dr said no can do anything.

ladygodiva1228
on 8/9/23 4:18 am - Putnam, CT
Revision on 02/04/15

There are a couple of revisions that can be done, but none of them seem to really do much for weight loss. Most people only lose 20-30lbs after a revision and it is short lived.

What I would do is start tracking/measuring everything you eat and drink daily. Most of the time people gain weight because of their diet. They just don't realize that they are consuming more calories than they think.

You should join in on the daily menu thread.

Dr. Sanchez Lapband 9/12/2003
hw305/revision w280/cw197/gw150

Revision from Lap Band to Bypass on 2/4/2015 by Dr. Pohl

Teenie
on 8/9/23 12:39 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Go back to your old ways of eating drinking and exercise. Always dense protein first, vegies next and if your still hungry some fruit. The fruit is your carb. Ad 1/2 hour of intended exercise that gets your heartrate up. Gardening and housework are not exercise. Good luck

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

White Dove
on 8/9/23 4:11 pm - Warren, OH

Before your surgery your stomach as about the size of a 2-liter bottle of soda. After surgery it was the size of an egg or might have been as small as a grape. A revision would make it a little smaller but it is already so small that you would not even notice any difference.

The secret to losing weight is to eat less than you burn. That is counting calories again. Exercise makes very little difference. Weight loss may be slow but stick to the diet until you lose the weight and then stick to the diet so you don't gain it back.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 464 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 382 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 395 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 218 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 114 views